Easter Egg Reward?

#1jimhalpert789Posted 2/3/2013 12:06:37 PM
I'm not trying to put down anyone who's taken the time to complete the easter eggs on Tranzit and/or Die Rise, but is there any reward (other than the achievement) that you get for completing the easter egg on either of the maps? I've searched around, but so far I haven't come up with anything. I don't know about Ascension, but Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, and Moon all had rewards of some sort, like permanently getting all of the perks or the Wunder Waffe or something.
---
-Fat Halpert
#2RNG_GODPosted 2/3/2013 12:12:59 PM
In Die Rise you get all 6 of the perks at the same time, only way you can do that.
#3jimhalpert789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:50:39 PM
RNG_GOD posted...
In Die Rise you get all 6 of the perks at the same time, only way you can do that.

You definitely don't have to do the easter egg to get all six perks. All you have to do is get 4 perks, then get a perk bottle from the crawler/hell hound round.
---
-Fat Halpert
#4Anime_AssassinPosted 2/3/2013 1:00:51 PM
You get all six perks until the end of the game,
Meaning if you get downed, you won't lose them
---
[This sig was deleted at the demand of the Illuminati]
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/3/2013 1:02:08 PM
Anime_Assassin posted...
You get all six perks until the end of the game,
Meaning if you get downed, you won't lose them

Even if you jump off a ledge?
#6Anime_AssassinPosted 2/3/2013 1:13:56 PM
Yup,
When you come back next round, you'll have them
---
[This sig was deleted at the demand of the Illuminati]
#7THEDONUT2004Posted 2/3/2013 1:29:53 PM
Same as with moon, you do the easter egg and everyone in your game gets all perks no matter what happens for the rest of the game. Got 4 people and 3 are dead waiting on the last to finish the round? Only have 1500 pounds and can't get juggernog? Oh wait, you finished the easter egg. Take those points and get a gun my friend, because when that round is over, you and your friends will still have all perks.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#8Bonezy_BPosted 2/3/2013 2:17:15 PM
i heard in tranzit if you do the tower of babel achievement the fog goes away; i've never done it so i don't know if its true or not!
#9KabtheMentatPosted 2/3/2013 2:22:38 PM
RNG_GOD posted...

You definitely don't have to do the easter egg to get all six perks. All you have to do is get 4 perks, then get a perk bottle from the crawler/hell hound round.

You also can get 4 perks, one of them being Who's Who and not Quick Revive, get downed, buy the other two perks as a ghosty thing, pick yourself back up and boom. 6 perks. Well...5 perks I guess. It's one of the ways to the achievement to get 6 perks and a PaP-ed weapon in Die Rise.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#10DeathGodGarraPosted 2/3/2013 8:38:12 PM
You don't get the 6 perks permanently like the ones from BO. After you get downed and use your Who's Who, the next time you get downed, you lose all of them.
---
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Alex Sobecki