How do you get a skull in zombies?

#1iBlackice25Posted 2/3/2013 1:14:33 PM
Sorry if its obvious, i just want to know because nobody told me.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#2mariofan619Posted 2/3/2013 1:16:57 PM
I don't know exactly, but I know you rank up in zombies. Emblem changes the more you play, apparently. I haven't played much zombies in this game. Tranzit ruined it for me.

I'm pretty sure if you don't play zombies a lot, you go back to the original rank too.
---
Mini Mii | noone curr
http://sixpop.com/files/9/lolDitto.png
#3zeronemPosted 2/3/2013 2:55:48 PM
you never lose your official rank unless you have a really bad game where you die like 20 times alot. The only thing you lose is your tally marks and blue eyes if you havn't been active on zombies in a while.
#4ICantNameGudPosted 2/3/2013 2:57:18 PM
Do you have to hit high rounds for your emblem to increase or just play often? I thought someone had said if you get five tallys it goes up?
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#5Falling DownPosted 2/3/2013 3:02:42 PM
zeronem posted...
you never lose your official rank unless you have a really bad game where you die like 20 times alot. The only thing you lose is your tally marks and blue eyes if you havn't been active on zombies in a while.

This is false information, I had the max rank with blue eyes, didn't play for just over a week because the new semester just started and when I got back on I had the knife emblem with 3 tally marks. Every day I don't play I loose a tally mark and I have had friends go from the skull to crossbones from not playing. Currently I have the max emblem and 4 tally marks and no matter how good I do I can't get my blue eyes back!
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#6zeronemPosted 2/3/2013 3:03:28 PM
You don't have to have blue eyes to rank up. you can go from a skull, to a dagger in a skull immediately if you hit the right k/d ratio to do it. Alot of factors are also in place, but it is mainly k/d ratio. I got to round 40 on most of the maps, and trust me, you don't rank up because of that. k/d ratio is a big factor.
#7zeronemPosted 2/3/2013 3:05:20 PM
Falling Down posted...
zeronem posted...

This is false information, I had the max rank with blue eyes, didn't play for just over a week because the new semester just started and when I got back on I had the knife emblem with 3 tally marks. Every day I don't play I loose a tally mark and I have had friends go from the skull to crossbones from not playing. Currently I have the max emblem and 4 tally marks and no matter how good I do I can't get my blue eyes back!

lol!!! do not listen to this guy!! he is giving false information! I've had my dagger in skull for as much as two weeks without playing. havn't lost it ever. The only thing I don't got is the tally marks cause I havn't been active.
#8aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 3:12:47 PM
How do you get the tallies? The answer might be obvious but I don't know. I thought the tallies counted as the number of rounds you've reached. If that is the case, does playing on solo mode not count?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#9zeronemPosted 2/3/2013 3:19:07 PM
You get the tally marks by just playing a game. You play a game of zombies for some days in a row, your tally mark increases. You get 5 tally marks for playing 5 days in a row. The tally marks are just a way of letting others know how active you are on zombies. The official rank is what the emblem is, whether it is a crossbone, or skull, or dagger in skull, or double shotties with skull. The rank is closely related to the "kills to downs ratio" but there are other loosely related factors.
#10ingo4Posted 2/3/2013 4:48:40 PM
Which pretty much means do as good as you can in one run. Since you split your KD with your first revive and then more with each consecutive revive. Though I consider myself pretty good at zombies, with a decent ratio, I've never gone above 2 daggers. Seems like nothing I can do can increase it again. Though I did just get blue eyes.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!