How do you get a skull in zombies?

#11aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 6:13:28 PM
zeronem posted...
You get the tally marks by just playing a game. You play a game of zombies for some days in a row, your tally mark increases. You get 5 tally marks for playing 5 days in a row. The tally marks are just a way of letting others know how active you are on zombies. The official rank is what the emblem is, whether it is a crossbone, or skull, or dagger in skull, or double shotties with skull. The rank is closely related to the "kills to downs ratio" but there are other loosely related factors.

Where did you find this out? Not saying I don't believe you, just curious how this was found out.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#12iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:56:17 PM
Thanks for your support guys
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#13NirvandyPosted 2/4/2013 8:52:36 PM
Quote:You get the tally marks by just playing a game. You play a game of zombies for some days in a row, your tally mark increases. You get 5 tally marks for playing 5 days in a row. The tally marks are just a way of letting others know how active you are on zombies. The official rank is what the emblem is, whether it is a crossbone, or skull, or dagger in skull, or double shotties with skull. The rank is closely related to the "kills to downs ratio" but there are other loosely related factors.
@zeronem

I wish this was true but sadly it's not. I played two weeks in a row and I still only got four tally marks. I do notice that I lose a tally mark for each day I don't play.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10