Can anyone recomend me a good swat setup?

#1bonemonkey80Posted 2/3/2013 12:49:48 PM
Love the gun can't find a good setup with it

thank you
#2crazee_curtPosted 2/3/2013 1:01:38 PM
Depends on the game type.

I've been running nothing but HC KC, and the SWAT setup I like to use is as follows:

Quickdraw, RDS & Stock
Lightweight
Hardline (This one is optional obviously depending on how well you are at obtaining your streaks),
Cold-Blooded
Dexterity
If I'm not running Hardline then I'll usually put TacMask on.

Also if I'm not running RDS then I'll add another perk.

Does very well except for some of the hipfire battles, it can be slow sometimes.
---
*isn't sigged*
If I wanted a sig, I would have put something here...
#3TheSaintGPosted 2/3/2013 1:20:50 PM
Quickdraw is the only attachment the SWAT needs everything else is subjective.

best attachments in my opinion are(in order)

Quickdraw
Stock
select fire (only if you find yourself clearing buildings alot)
mms
foregrip
Fmj

sights are completely subjective and therefore its up to the user. I put the forgrip on there because it can helo with the mid-far range kills a lot . The top three are obvious and mms is awesome on it because with the penetration buff it is going to kill behind cover and can even 1bk behind medium walls with a headshot without fmj. Fmj is there because it increases on a already good quality but should never be used over mms
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#4DirrtyRockstarrPosted 2/3/2013 2:34:37 PM
Fast Mags and FMJ.

Dat LMG bullet penetration.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#5gameflakPosted 2/3/2013 3:32:59 PM
I'm currently running: SF, stock, suppressor (primary gunfighter); lightweight (I think) or flak, scavenger, engineer (+tac mask?) two EMP 'nades.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#6blackweasel30Posted 2/3/2013 4:20:30 PM
Swat w/ Select fire and FMJ
Hardline
Toughness
Tactical Mask/Engineer
Semtex
Emp Grenade (1)
Perk 3 greed
---
Created by vT_Paroxysm AKA Wivode: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztaxag.png
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#7Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 4:25:11 PM
Does select fire actually work on it now? Any one have any links to current day vids that show this? As far as I know select fire still gimps it. Thats why I stopped using select fire on it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#8gameflakPosted 2/3/2013 4:26:37 PM
Two guys have posted on Driftors vid comments that it has been patched. I played with it for four hours Friday night with no problems.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.