Why can't I ever play on a four bar?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why can't I ever play on a four bar?
3 years ago#11
Why must they do this to us. :(

Because dial-up customers in Mexico and Africa must hold stock shares with Treyarch
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
3 years ago#12
FiOS is god-tier.

Cablevision is decent only because the Optimum Wi-Fi thing is handy considering I don't own a smartphone. Yet I've actually seen worse than CV...
cogito ergo zoom
3 years ago#13
nissan skyline posted...
FiOS is god-tier.

Cablevision is decent only because the Optimum Wi-Fi thing is handy considering I don't own a smartphone. Yet I've actually seen worse than CV...

If its god tier why can't I play on a four bar? I even am on a wired connection. Should I try wireless?
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
3 years ago#14
This game's definitions of a four bar/three bar are skewed. Unless you notice yourself doing poorly, chances are your connection is fine.
You're gonna love my nuts
3 years ago#15
Baseballtitan posted...
nissan skyline posted...
FiOS is god-tier.

If its god tier why can't I play on a four bar? I even am on a wired connection. Should I try wireless?

Dude I am having the exact same problem. I have Fios as well but I also have three xboxes hooked up to the actiontec router/modem that comes with it. (1 wired, 2 wireless). For some reason we could never play in the same game so we bought a new router (Belkin AC1200) and now we can play with each other but I am noticing that every game I am in 3 bar (sometimes spikes to 1-2 bar). My xbox is wired directly into the belkin which is then connected to the fios router. It is really frustrating because my internet is pretty fast......Anyone have any suggestions?
GT: DarKShoTs
3 years ago#16
You don't want a four bar connection. It's actually people who have 3 bars and lower who benefit from lag compensation.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
3 years ago#17
this shows you how bad the US internet system really is

this is faster than 70% of it notice anything?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2491065793.png
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why can't I ever play on a four bar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM