Why can't I ever play on a four bar?

#11fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 8:50:19 PM
Why must they do this to us. :(

Because dial-up customers in Mexico and Africa must hold stock shares with Treyarch
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#12nissan skylinePosted 2/4/2013 8:59:31 PM
FiOS is god-tier.

Cablevision is decent only because the Optimum Wi-Fi thing is handy considering I don't own a smartphone. Yet I've actually seen worse than CV...
---
cogito ergo zoom
#13Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:35:15 AM
nissan skyline posted...
FiOS is god-tier.

Cablevision is decent only because the Optimum Wi-Fi thing is handy considering I don't own a smartphone. Yet I've actually seen worse than CV...

If its god tier why can't I play on a four bar? I even am on a wired connection. Should I try wireless?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#14Proudleaf24Posted 2/5/2013 11:09:59 AM
This game's definitions of a four bar/three bar are skewed. Unless you notice yourself doing poorly, chances are your connection is fine.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#15GameFan692Posted 2/6/2013 1:47:48 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
nissan skyline posted...
FiOS is god-tier.

If its god tier why can't I play on a four bar? I even am on a wired connection. Should I try wireless?

Dude I am having the exact same problem. I have Fios as well but I also have three xboxes hooked up to the actiontec router/modem that comes with it. (1 wired, 2 wireless). For some reason we could never play in the same game so we bought a new router (Belkin AC1200) and now we can play with each other but I am noticing that every game I am in 3 bar (sometimes spikes to 1-2 bar). My xbox is wired directly into the belkin which is then connected to the fios router. It is really frustrating because my internet is pretty fast......Anyone have any suggestions?
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#16fallenKlNGPosted 2/6/2013 2:02:22 PM
You don't want a four bar connection. It's actually people who have 3 bars and lower who benefit from lag compensation.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#17TheGhost808Posted 2/6/2013 2:06:59 PM
this shows you how bad the US internet system really is

this is faster than 70% of it notice anything?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2491065793.png