you know you care too much about your K/D

#1JSpillaPosted 2/3/2013 3:54:06 PM
when your K/D is 5 but your W/L is .4
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 2/3/2013 3:57:35 PM
Sounds like you got killed by someone who had those stats.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#3JSpilla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:04:45 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Sounds like you're the typical gamefaqs poster.

Also, no, he was on my team, it just seems that if you're going to be that good, you should win more, no?
#4xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 2/3/2013 4:06:13 PM
JSpilla posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Sounds like you're the typical gamefaqs poster.

Also, no, he was on my team, it just seems that if you're going to be that good, you should win more, no?

f***** got him!
---
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.
#5Made_of_failPosted 2/3/2013 4:07:21 PM
I stopped caring about my w/l after I get paired with babbies that can't even function in Search. I can win a match by myself, but when I have to do it every game unless my friends are on, nope.jpg
---
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
#6Ha_D00DPosted 2/3/2013 4:08:47 PM
2.8 k/d .6 w/l reporting in.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#7dubc82Posted 2/3/2013 4:12:29 PM
.77 K/D and .8 W/L here....

Actually I don't know what my stats are....I'm just guessing
---
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#8iColeBluePosted 2/3/2013 4:27:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9duddddeeeeee16Posted 2/3/2013 7:08:31 PM
I have a 1.75 K/D and like a .5 W/L.

When you pretty much only play with randoms, winning is pretty much out of your control. So, my goal is to do as well as I possibly can on my own.

Maybe that's what that guys is doing?
---
You're awesome. Yes, you. I don't care what you've done or what you've said to people. You're awesome. God thinks so too.
Hebrews 12:11-13
#10aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 7:19:44 PM
I pretty much broadcast in my bio that I could care less about my w/l ratio compared to my k/d ratio. I used to care about my w/l ratio and not my k/d ratio when I first started playing CoD. But that stopped when I noticed that even though I was always on top of my team and pretty much everyone in the lobby post-score, my team almost always lost. So, I didn't see the point in trying to win anymore when I was doing my best to help the team win but still losing because the other players on my team couldn't pull their own weight. I'm not trying to sound mean, cocky, or anything like that. I'm just being honest.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man