Guy Calls me Out for Using C4 but he has Over 20k Bettys Used

#21RBEMPosted 2/3/2013 4:30:17 PM
Shawcross posted...
If it is so cheap why does it seem like I am the only run running it in my lobbies? Only time I hear hate is normally from campers since I keep busting their hiding spots with it.

You don't even get C4 till level 41 and most people won't waste a unlock token on it so it isn't like everyone in the lobby can use it.

Agreed. Anyone complaining about C4 is the sort of person who likes complaining. And no, it's not a super-nade as you can't throw it anywhere near as far as semtex or a frag.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#22aheroafakePosted 2/3/2013 5:22:33 PM
Uh, I don't see why using BBs are cheaper than using C4. BBs are incredibly easy to avoid. C4 on the other hand are a female dog. Even if I'm 10 or more feet away from a C4 when detonated, I always get killed by the damn things. I hate 'em so much. I'm considering not using BBs anymore and sticking with C4. Never really used it before either.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#23Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 5:25:14 PM
RBEM posted...
Shawcross posted...
If it is so cheap why does it seem like I am the only run running it in my lobbies? Only time I hear hate is normally from campers since I keep busting their hiding spots with it.

You don't even get C4 till level 41 and most people won't waste a unlock token on it so it isn't like everyone in the lobby can use it.

Agreed. Anyone complaining about C4 is the sort of person who likes complaining. And no, it's not a super-nade as you can't throw it anywhere near as far as semtex or a frag.

But you can throw them quite far for how big that wad of C4 looks like.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#24shadowsofdawnPosted 2/3/2013 5:29:51 PM(edited)
Aware players can just duck under betties when they hear the beep. C4 is a super grenade the can be instantly detonated and has a huge blast radius. Its the "shotgun" of lethals.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||