I'd rather play CoD than watch the Superbowl.

#51hularooPosted 2/3/2013 8:09:27 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
hularoo posted...
lol this topic just screams nerd. TC is probably a soccer fan.

Aaaaaand this is why I hate Football. I normally feel indifferent to any sport, but football fans always piss me off with their stupid s***. So let me guess, soccer is bad because "nothing happens" and it apparently is a cowardly sport, but at least the game doesn't stop after the f***ing ball is dropped on the ground. WAIT GUIZE, LET'S STOP THE GAME AFTER PLAYING FOR ONLY A FEW SECONDS AND START ALL OVER HUR DURR. Talk about slow sports. Plus, the injury rate for soccer is way higher than for football.

/rant

*Sorry to those football fans who aren't d-bags.*

oh you're right watching a game that ends in a 0-0 draw half the time is so much more fun than watching real athletes go out there and put their bodies on the line entertaining people. lol half of soccer is grass fairies pretending to get tripped with the worst flopping known to sports. I would rather watch bowling than soccer.
---
GT: Hula Roo
#52supercoolisaacPosted 2/3/2013 8:11:04 PM
hularoo posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
hularoo posted...

Aaaaaand this is why I hate Football. I normally feel indifferent to any sport, but football fans always piss me off with their stupid s***. So let me guess, soccer is bad because "nothing happens" and it apparently is a cowardly sport, but at least the game doesn't stop after the f***ing ball is dropped on the ground. WAIT GUIZE, LET'S STOP THE GAME AFTER PLAYING FOR ONLY A FEW SECONDS AND START ALL OVER HUR DURR. Talk about slow sports. Plus, the injury rate for soccer is way higher than for football.

/rant

*Sorry to those football fans who aren't d-bags.*

oh you're right watching a game that ends in a 0-0 draw half the time is so much more fun than watching real athletes go out there and put their bodies on the line entertaining people. lol half of soccer is grass fairies pretending to get tripped with the worst flopping known to sports. I would rather watch bowling than soccer.

pretty much this.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#53WhiteAbyssPosted 2/3/2013 8:19:18 PM
hularoo posted...
Mumble_ posted...
hularoo posted...

1. Basketball is the best sport.
2. No, but its the most popular sport in the world, so I don't see the point you're trying to make..

my point is if i wanted to watch someone struggle to score for 90 minutes I would take my best friend to the bar, it's the most boring sport in the world to watch.

No, baseball is the most boring.
---
White FC: 0776-3671-2240
#54DontoganPosted 2/3/2013 8:19:57 PM
Glorious MMA master race
---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
#55supercoolisaacPosted 2/3/2013 8:21:16 PM
WhiteAbyss posted...
hularoo posted...
Mumble_ posted...
hularoo posted...

1. Basketball is the best sport.
2. No, but its the most popular sport in the world, so I don't see the point you're trying to make..

my point is if i wanted to watch someone struggle to score for 90 minutes I would take my best friend to the bar, it's the most boring sport in the world to watch.

No, baseball is the most boring.

GTFO
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#56Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/3/2013 8:21:21 PM
hularoo posted...

Totally, man. They're true warriors putting themselves in harms way with having armor and all that, to earn a butt-load of money. What a sacrifice. And I prefer watching a good struggle for victory than watching a game that is 95% players setting up to run, then only to run for a few seconds and repeat the process.

You have the right to like whatever you do. If someone had started s*** against football for no reason, I'd be defending football too. I'm indifferent and I don't normally choose sides, I don't like one sport more than the next. But normally, football fans always make fun of other sports, like you and several other posters did. Mumble just said he thought football was boring, he didn't say any other sport was superior last I checked. The part where you guys come in and involve soccer was uncalled for.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~