If they re-released CoD4........

#1garfeePosted 2/3/2013 4:17:41 PM
Exactly how it was just with up to date graphics - would you buy it?.

I think a lot of people agree that 4 was the best all round so far

So would you buy it?

If so what would you be willing to pay?
#2HaganPosted 2/3/2013 4:19:16 PM
Sure, but they probably f up the net code, and we would be dealing with the same crap we are dealing with now
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#3Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/3/2013 4:19:17 PM
Not really, because the graphic changes wouldn't be that big to warrant a buy of it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4RaccoonKylePosted 2/3/2013 4:19:22 PM
I would buy it because I regret selling my copy. I'd only pay 30-40 dollars though, since there would be nothing new.
---
Currently playing: Diablo 3, Dragon's Dogma, Pokemon White
#5ICantNameGudPosted 2/3/2013 4:20:29 PM
3 grenades + martydom + quickscoping huehuehue

No I wouldn't buy any future CoDs, even the old ones. 3arc let me down and I'm only playing because unlike MW3 I can tolerate this game. The community gets worse every year.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#6RBEMPosted 2/3/2013 4:26:44 PM
Thing with COD4 is that even though the maps would be as awesome as ever, the gameplay mechanics would seem so dated now.

At least we'd have the best RPD version and a proper gold Deagle though.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#7arena11Posted 2/3/2013 4:27:56 PM(edited)
If they don't mess up the netcode and included the variety map pack., I'd pay $30 for it. They need to include patches for it as well. I wouldn't mind some DLC from MW2 either.
#8BipBapBamPosted 2/3/2013 4:27:43 PM
There's no point in remaking a game only a few years old that's still on the current gen console. Might as well just play CoD4.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#9LannekirPosted 2/3/2013 5:24:59 PM
Nah, there have been a lot of new additions that I enjoy. CoD4 just seems primitive now.
---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#10adz_91Posted 2/3/2013 5:52:05 PM
BipBapBam posted...
There's no point in remaking a game only a few years old that's still on the current gen console. Might as well just play CoD4.

---
Until we meet again...