Emblem unlock question.....

#1Mr_SchickadancePosted 2/3/2013 5:28:29 PM
Has anyone managed to unlock the old fashioned pistol (revolver) by destroying an RC-XD with a tomahawk?

I really want this emblem unlock, but no one uses RC cars anymore, and hitting it with a tomahawk is hard enough as it is.

Any tips?
#2SnaP2k5Posted 2/3/2013 6:27:20 PM
I've gotten two of them
1. Guy launched it in engine room on hijacked drove it to the ladder where I was at the top while he was trying to maneuver it around it got him
2. Slums had one coming for me than game migrated hosts countdown started saw it coming for me countdown ended and it stayed in one spot easy target

Also have the Haill mary with the hatchet
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/3/2013 6:29:01 PM
Yeah, the combat axe ones are more or less luck based. Just gotta be at the right place at the right time...and someone has to be at the wrong place at the wrong time for them.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4BoNeMaRoPosted 2/3/2013 6:40:30 PM
You can actually get this by playing hardcore with a friend on your team. Have them earn the RCXD then hit it with the axe.
#5Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:28:09 PM
Yeah, I could cheat it with the hardcore idea, but I want it legitimately. It feels cooler when I know I earned it. But earning it is like never gonna happen. Maybe it could in Black Ops 1 where MANY people used RC-XDs but not in this game :(