%]+}=#**** 24-0 FFA... Nuked out..

#1coldisgoodPosted 2/3/2013 6:02:36 PM
With the vsat up shooting him in the back and he does a turn around and kill me in one bullet pew pew. *facepalm

No nuked out for this guy.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#2BipBapBamPosted 2/3/2013 6:03:21 PM
darn
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#3ChieltjuhPosted 2/3/2013 6:03:47 PM
Its a pain, I was 27-0 then a guy somehow managed to knive me :S
---
The one and only, will forever change.
#4coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:16:24 PM
Chieltjuh posted...

Ouch...that sucks. I wish vsats weren't 10 kills even with hard line.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#5F_H_NukemPosted 2/3/2013 6:18:04 PM
coldisgood posted...
Chieltjuh posted...

Ouch...that sucks. I wish vsats weren't 10 kills even with hard line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhZ5bv-3mxM
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#6FaithInAllPosted 2/3/2013 6:59:42 PM
Don't use hardline. You'd probably be better off using that point on something else.
#7coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:15:20 PM
FaithInAll posted...
Don't use hardline. You'd probably be better off using that point on something else.

that's what everyone has been suggesting...and it helps you get the vsat earlier. But then I guess the last few kill will be hardeer since the vsat will probably run out by then.
---
#8Mumble_Posted 2/3/2013 7:17:29 PM
29-0 host dashboard would be worse.
---
HELLO!!!
#9FaithInAllPosted 2/3/2013 7:17:52 PM
coldisgood posted...
FaithInAll posted...

that's what everyone has been suggesting...and it helps you get the vsat earlier. But then I guess the last few kill will be hardeer since the vsat will probably run out by then.

Exactly. I found hardline is only worth using if you can recycle the killstreak fast enough to where you have the vsat again as soon as the 1st runs out.
#10coldisgood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:37:39 PM
so any reecommendations for what I should use that for instead?
Dex?

currently using smg with fast mags silencer
flak hardline
scav tough
tac mask
---