What are the GTs of some of the best players on this board? I want to get better

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What are the GTs of some of the best players on this board? I want to get better

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 years ago#11
Hitman_67 posted...
Lannekir posted...
supercoolisaac has a loyal fanbase on this board, so...

Many, but not me. He's just another normal player in my eyes, nothing special about him. As for his account here, the first time i ever seen his name he was trolling like hell on a board. Ever since then i see him as nothing more than another guy that wants attention.

I would give advice, tips etc however my info isn't up to date. I'm only P1 level 15+ and only played the game 5 times online. Each time i was at my friends.
In april MY internet in my new home will finally be on so then i will play and start to give tips etc when i'm more up to date.

I dislike attention actually.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
3 years ago#12
Cop_Car?
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
3 years ago#13
im the best player in the world
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
3 years ago#14

You mean superbragisaac

superbragisaac

Must be why he started a youtube channel.

jkjk ily joel.
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)

User Info: ImTooSkilledd

ImTooSkilledd
3 years ago#15
Hitman_67 posted...
Lannekir posted...

Many, but not me. He's just another normal player in my eyes, nothing special about him. As for his account here, the first time i ever seen his name he was trolling like hell on a board. Ever since then i see him as nothing more than another guy that wants attention.

I would give advice, tips etc however my info isn't up to date. I'm only P1 level 15+ and only played the game 5 times online. Each time i was at my friends.
In april MY internet in my new home will finally be on so then i will play and start to give tips etc when i'm more up to date.

While I don't think he's anything crazy special, I don't think you can count a 3.5+ K/D and ridiculously high SPM as "just another normal player in my eyes". His actions on an internet board have nothing to do with his abilities as a player.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."

User Info: S_epiro_Th06

S_epiro_Th06
3 years ago#16
3 tips and I'm not the best by any means but I feel I do ok
1 is learn the maps and your position on them knowing when the enemy team is spawning near u or what paths they're take is invaluable
2 is to use killstreaks to your advantage and by this I mean ones u can easily obtain regularly a 3 or 4 uavs can be more valuable than 1 vtol and really helps achieve tip 1
3 is to play with a friend even one other person makes playing easier than playing with all randoms
Gt- Th3D3athbrlng3r

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
3 years ago#17
supercoolisaac posted...
Hitman_67 posted...
Lannekir posted...

What about my attention? :(
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
3 years ago#18
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
Kisame?
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!

User Info: gunho7

gunho7
3 years ago#19
yolo sniper is supercoolisaac
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
3 years ago#20
gunho7 posted...
yolo sniper is supercoolisaac

No it isn't.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What are the GTs of some of the best players on this board? I want to get better

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived