When do you dashboard?

#71Krazoa2Posted 2/4/2013 12:35:16 AM(edited)
ManTiger posted...
Foxx3k posted...
wehomies posted...
it'd be better if they take out the aim assist, period
this is why most decent bf3 players do well in cod while cod players do terribly in bf3
and bf3 sucks

Spoilers: BF3 has aim assist.

it's very light
cod's AA is ridiculous

CoD has HEAVY aim assist. BF3's isnt light. Trying to get L96 headshots with an acog just earlier, I'd know this. So many shots missed between that moment before it sucks your scope into them and pushes it away instead, and when another enemy runs around behind/in front of the guy you're aiming at causing you to trail him and shoot in the middle of them both.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#72ralalooloo11Posted 2/4/2013 12:35:17 AM
bf3's aa is nothing compared to wht we have here in cod.
#73iRawrHardcorePosted 2/4/2013 1:00:53 AM
Shawcross posted...
I don't dashboard I hit the start button and quit like a man.

Only time dashboarding is acceptable is when you are stuck in a constant load screen that sometimes happens in this game.
#74fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 6:20:47 AM
Are you new? quickscoping does not gimp anyone.. Its free kills when doing it. You hit LT, then RT before it finished scoping and its a kill most of the time. Aim assist makes quickscoping WAY too easy, which is why its so huge in this game. Not quickscoping with a sniper rifle is gimping yourself.

go quickscope for 5 games in a row and tell us your K/D for those games. If you're right, then it will be at least a 3.00 every time.

Spoiler: it will probably be <1 because only a literal garbage player would post what you did
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#75trakrunr4evrPosted 2/4/2013 6:28:25 AM
The only time I ever dashboard is when I'm putting a different game in to play
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#76dario1101Posted 2/4/2013 6:32:06 AM
I don't Dashboard. But I did turn off my router once.
Was that a little to much? :/
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-169! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#77JrunkonePosted 2/4/2013 7:27:59 AM
Never. I paid to play a game. Not watch my dashboard and wait 5 minutes to play again just because someone's better then me.
---
~~Gamertag + PSN : Jrunk1~
Curently Playing: FFXIV, Gears 3, BF3,BlazBlu, Dr. Mario, MTG cards and xbox.
#781ee7icusPosted 2/4/2013 7:45:34 AM
I only dashboard when the game gets frozen on the "Migrating Host" screen.

Bf3 isnt that bad and neither is Blops 2. Whole lotta whiney *****es in here.
---
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Every Anime ever
Currently Playing: Blops 2, Trials Evo & BL2
#79Blizzard09Posted 2/4/2013 8:37:47 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Are you new? quickscoping does not gimp anyone.. Its free kills when doing it. You hit LT, then RT before it finished scoping and its a kill most of the time. Aim assist makes quickscoping WAY too easy, which is why its so huge in this game. Not quickscoping with a sniper rifle is gimping yourself.

go quickscope for 5 games in a row and tell us your K/D for those games. If you're right, then it will be at least a 3.00 every time.

Spoiler: it will probably be <1 because only a literal garbage player would post what you did

Garbage players think hard scoping is worse. You have no idea how aim assist and sniper rifle work together this game. So not only are you a trash player you have no idea how the mechanics of the game work. Scoping in with a sniper rifle takes up the whole screen, Aim assist makes it so if you close to a enemy it will auto aim onto him. Since scoping in takes up the whole screen, with auto aim at some point it aims at the enemy, once you know that timing when to shoot its a free kill. There is a reason quickscoping is used more in this game then any other CoD game and that is the reason. Hell a few pro's explained it in there streams.. SO you can take your moronic idea that you actually think you know anything when you think quickscoping makes you worse. Quick scoping in this game is using the games mechanics to your advantage.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#80theLongR0DPosted 2/4/2013 8:38:47 AM
No point in going all the way to the dashboard. Stop being a huge puss