wait, some people care about their KD ratios?

#11wehomiesPosted 2/3/2013 10:42:54 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
to grow their e-peeniee
#12ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/3/2013 10:45:34 PM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
There's nothing wrong with caring about your KD. It's when you start caring TOO much that it becomes stupid.

This. When you get to the point where you're dashboarding to preserve your K/D, that's when you've gone overboard. If you can't enjoy yourself in any game where you don't maintain at least your current K/D, that's another sign you probably care a little too much.

I don't see anything wrong with taking pride in being good at the game. As long as you don't start thinking you're hot **** for being good at a video game. No need to be a douche and talk down on other worse players just because you're better than them...unless they talk **** first, of course :P
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#13jae_freezePosted 2/3/2013 10:46:06 PM
I care about my K/D, and I also hate dying. It's a bidirectional relationship where caring about one affects the other.
#14whatupeveryonehPosted 2/3/2013 10:47:19 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
There's nothing wrong with caring about your KD. It's when you start caring TOO much that it becomes stupid.

This. When you get to the point where you're dashboarding to preserve your K/D, that's when you've gone overboard. If you can't enjoy yourself in any game where you don't maintain at least your current K/D, that's another sign you probably care a little too much.

I don't see anything wrong with taking pride in being good at the game. As long as you don't start thinking you're hot **** for being good at a video game. No need to be a douche and talk down on other worse players just because you're better than them...unless they talk **** first, of course :P

But it usually leads to that.
I've seen these big shot youtube kids live streaming and then they constantly complain and won't shut up. It doesn't seem like they're having fun. They start yelling at their subscribers that are playing on the same team for being bad, etc. One good example is that Ozretec or whatever. I cna't stand that dude.
#15ManTigerPosted 2/3/2013 10:50:35 PM
whatupeveryoneh posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

But it usually leads to that.
I've seen these big shot youtube kids live streaming and then they constantly complain and won't shut up. It doesn't seem like they're having fun. They start yelling at their subscribers that are playing on the same team for being bad, etc. One good example is that Ozretec or whatever. I cna't stand that dude.

I got banned form his stream for calling him a ***** after he went off on his subs for not following his orders. I don't know why anyone would ever want to play with that dude.