The ONE thing with knifing that they have yet to fix

#21Zero IXPosted 2/4/2013 10:28:51 AM
Lunging through bullets is a result of lag.

Until that's fixed the melee will always be a little wonky.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#22Sith JediPosted 2/4/2013 11:11:19 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
Artha_Penn posted...
There's also the law that states "A body in motion tends to stay in motiion." Or something like that. Meaning, if it has forwards momentum, it needs to be hit by an immovable object, or from the opposite direction to cancel it's forward momentum. Now a lunging body from a knife would keep moving even though being shot, though it should stop after a few feet due to the fact that a bullet ridled body would no longer be able to control the legs probably, which means the propulsion force keeping it going forwards is taken out. The body still moved that few feet due to the current momentum it had built up.

A body stays in motion unless acted on by another force I.e. being shot.

From a purely physical standpoint, a bullet would not do much to slow down a person running at full speed. Obviously hitting them in the leg would drop them, but a bullet can't push anything back any harder than the recoil pushed the shooter back.
#23GRTooCoolPosted 2/4/2013 11:12:34 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
I agree. I've always found it annoying to shoot someone, only for them to lunge and OHK me.

I'm almost convinced that these stupid knifing classes have immunity to bullet when they're within 10 feet of you. Doesn't matter if you spray 20 bullets into his chest, he's going to knife you if he's close enough.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#24BgSoAPosted 2/4/2013 11:13:44 AM
Just make the freaking knife a two hit kill last resort attack... Jeez, this isn't rocket science.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#25the_lptPosted 2/4/2013 12:56:01 PM
Just make knifing a one hit kill if you have full health. Anything less and does 99% dmg.(For Core. Not sure the health stats in HC). This way you can charge someone shooting at you and stab them.
---
Black Ops stunk! There's a reason why its initials are B.O.
#26MegaTape13Posted 2/4/2013 1:48:26 PM
Artha_Penn posted...
There's also the law that states "A body in motion tends to stay in motiion." Or something like that. Meaning, if it has forwards momentum, it needs to be hit by an immovable object, or from the opposite direction to cancel it's forward momentum. Now a lunging body from a knife would keep moving even though being shot, though it should stop after a few feet due to the fact that a bullet ridled body would no longer be able to control the legs probably, which means the propulsion force keeping it going forwards is taken out. The body still moved that few feet due to the current momentum it had built up.

wtf is this. Hopefully sarcasm.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#27fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 1:49:50 PM
wtf is this. Hopefully sarcasm.

lmfao I missed that gem of a post before
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won