Who's who should be removed from solo zombies

#1CatholicPriest7Posted 2/3/2013 11:24:10 PM
Tell me why I would want to attempt to revive myself with a pistol when I can just quick revive and use two super pistols in the process?

Seriously every time I have quick revive and who's who it decides to use who's who instead of quick revive and I end up just dying. I never buy this perk but I usually punch those jumper things with galvaknuckles to get the free perk bottle and it's who's who every 4/5 times. I want the free perk but I don't want who's who so it should be removed from solo die rise or at least make it so that quick revive is used before who's who.

I understand the usefulness in coop because quick revive works differently in coop but it's just useless in solo. Even worse, it's actually a handicap.

I haven't really been paying attention so I dunno if people have already brought this up to treyarch but damn that's frustrating.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#2locustactivistPosted 2/3/2013 11:41:04 PM
Man people just whine and whine about any thing.
---
If you aint infantry you aint s***! Lol
GT- ZR089
#3aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:07:44 AM
Agreed TC. I hate dying because some genius at Treyarch thought it would be better having quick revive completely disregarded if you get Who's Who. I'm guessing there is a reason that they did this but I don't see the point.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#4ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 12:24:51 AM
locustactivist posted...

Idk man it's pretty dumb. I died on round 18 earlier because you can only take 2 hits in who's who and it invalidates your quick revive. I got it from the monkey things so I didn't have a choice to not have it.

That was my highest round, I had 20 grand in points but who's who took care of that v.v
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#5aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:27:46 AM
locustactivist posted...

Well you're kinda whining about him "whining" about a legit reason to be upset.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#6Lerp85Posted 2/4/2013 12:29:13 AM
First what does this perk do?

Second, how you playing the new map solo?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#7Teh_5_StarzPosted 2/4/2013 12:32:09 AM
Quick question tc, if you have 4 perks and get a free perk on the boss round, does it add a 5th?
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#8aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:35:49 AM
Lerp85 posted...
First what does this perk do?

Second, how you playing the new map solo?

If you get downed while you have the Who's Who perk, you'll spawn as a "ghost" of your character while your character is still downed which the game allows you to revive your actual character. Basically having another "person" in the game so you can revive yourself without completely dying. I think there is a time limit for it but I'm not sure. I got killed like 5 seconds after I spawned as my "ghost" character. Yes, you can get hit and killed while in "ghost" mode. And all you have to do to play Die Rise (or any zombie map, mind you) is start a local game, custom game, or Xbox Live game with a solo mode choice.
---
#9PavlovaOfFearPosted 2/4/2013 12:47:19 AM
EXTREME INFO INBOUND

Who's Who is the risky choice. Why? You keep all your perks intact with WW. And not only that, if you survive for ~30 secs in WW mode while you have QR, your original self gets right up! So, here is the list:

WW only: Extremely risky. Must loop well and revive, keep all perks and weapons.

QR only: Extremely safe... until you get up. If you are above round 30, you're screwed. You have zero chance of getting back to Jugg in the middle of a round.

Both: Somewhat risky, if you can get a quick loop going... you lose nothing from going down! It combines the perk bonus of WW (absolutely necessary at round 50+) while being relatively safe as you don't need to revive yourself.

I have been to round 74 (no galva strat/glitching) and I can say WW saved my life a couple of times. Where I loop, to get to Jugg I have to drop down the elevator shaft. No chance of survival being chased by zombies.
---
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
#10ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 12:53:51 AM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
Quick question tc, if you have 4 perks and get a free perk on the boss round, does it add a 5th?

Yes I had 6 right before going down and this stupid who's who ruined my awesome run.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi