Who's who should be removed from solo zombies

#11aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:55:10 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...
Quick question tc, if you have 4 perks and get a free perk on the boss round, does it add a 5th?

Yes I had 6 right before going down and this stupid who's who ruined my awesome run.

Last time I checked, you weren't the TC. Jk...
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#12ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 12:58:08 AM
PavlovaOfFear posted...

I have been to round 74 (no galva strat/glitching) and I can say WW saved my life a couple of times. Where I loop, to get to Jugg I have to drop down the elevator shaft. No chance of survival being chased by zombies.

Can you run any distance or for any amount of time in Who's Who, or is there a limit before you just die?

You said it stacks with quick revive, so do you just lose those two perks and keep the rest after half a minute or so automatically?
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#13thatman6sic6Posted 2/4/2013 1:03:41 AM
Whos who + quick revive = if you revive your self you keep QR ... If you die you respawn with your weps
---
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow
#14Teh_5_StarzPosted 2/4/2013 1:49:04 AM
ONE MORE QUESTION!

If your playing as your Who's Who ghost, does the persistent quick revive perk still work on yourself?
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#15tadmfpolePosted 2/4/2013 4:10:44 AM
I want the free perk but I don't want who's who so it should be removed from solo die rise or at least make it so that quick revive is used before who's who.

WW will give you a chance to revive yourself and stand back up with all perks except WW still in tact, and it also gives you a second chance if you fall off the map. If QR was used before WW the perk would be 100% pointless.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#165h07gunPosted 2/4/2013 4:39:06 AM
I also hate this perk's mechanics on solo. If you go down with both perks you should start with WW but if your ghost dies the Qr should be activated.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#17THOMASNATORPosted 2/4/2013 5:02:49 AM
You do know how many times QR can be obtained? That's right, 3. As for Who's Who? Infinite.
QR can clear out a room, but as long as you loop well with WW you can get back to your bad self with Perks/Weapons intact.
---
To innovate is good, to stand and innovate is better. Proud to have beaten BBCSEX Arcade mode first go.
GT: THOMA5NATOR
#18CatholicPriest7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:57:29 AM
thatman6sic6 posted...
Whos who + quick revive = if you revive your self you keep QR ... If you die you respawn with your weps

I'm not sure if you are saying that's how it should be or if you are stating that's what happens.

If it's the latter then no if you die in who's who it's gameover even if you have QR.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#19CatholicPriest7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:00:15 AM
THOMASNATOR posted...
You do know how many times QR can be obtained? That's right, 3. As for Who's Who? Infinite.
QR can clear out a room, but as long as you loop well with WW you can get back to your bad self with Perks/Weapons intact.

Can you buy weapons in who's who? because if you can't then it is useless in later rounds. You will not be able to kill a mass amount of zombies with the m1911 unless you have unlimited ammo and time in WW
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#20Lerp85Posted 2/4/2013 11:02:49 AM
aheroafake posted...
Lerp85 posted...
First what does this perk do?

Second, how you playing the new map solo?

If you get downed while you have the Who's Who perk, you'll spawn as a "ghost" of your character while your character is still downed which the game allows you to revive your actual character. Basically having another "person" in the game so you can revive yourself without completely dying. I think there is a time limit for it but I'm not sure. I got killed like 5 seconds after I spawned as my "ghost" character. Yes, you can get hit and killed while in "ghost" mode. And all you have to do to play Die Rise (or any zombie map, mind you) is start a local game, custom game, or Xbox Live game with a solo mode choice.

Well, I, and several others, get an error every time I try to play solo locally or anything. Unless I join an online lobby I can't play. Thought it was a universal thing, maybe it don't effect every one, IDK.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.