Imagine how unbearable this game would be if they added a DLC sniper rifle.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Imagine how unbearable this game would be if they added a DLC sniper rifle.
4 years ago#1
24/7 quick-scoping. Let's hope Treyarch doesn't actually plan to add one. Discuss.
4 years ago#2
I would have better games because most people suck at quickscoping/sniping.
GT: DiceyKrypton
4 years ago#3
More kills for you?
CoD > BF3
4 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure the rest of the map packs will contain a new gun for each class. People quickscope all the time, myself included. I never did it until a month or so ago because I was tired of getting quickscoped left and right. Now that I'm decent at doing it, I'm not too bothered by quickscopers anymore.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
4 years ago#5
Yeah, but it's still incredibly annoying and lame.
4 years ago#6
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
4 years ago#7
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
4 years ago#8
The sniper rifle will probably be terrible so no worries.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
4 years ago#9
aheroafake posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.

Going positive =/= doing well, at least IMO. And if you can go positive while quickscoping, I almost guarantee you'd go even more positive if you were using an AR or SMG.

And no, it's not extremely difficult. Just more difficult than using an AR/SMG/LMG.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
4 years ago#10
ImTooSkilledd posted...

exactly, the chances of you getting into a match with a good quickscoper is like 1/20 and your LUCKY that there gimping them selfs if they are good.
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Imagine how unbearable this game would be if they added a DLC sniper rifle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived