Imagine how unbearable this game would be if they added a DLC sniper rifle.

#1aBloodOrangePosted 2/3/2013 11:58:12 PM
24/7 quick-scoping. Let's hope Treyarch doesn't actually plan to add one. Discuss.
#2DKryptonPosted 2/4/2013 12:00:20 AM
I would have better games because most people suck at quickscoping/sniping.
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#3FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 12:01:15 AM
More kills for you?
---
CoD > BF3
#4aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:03:23 AM
I'm pretty sure the rest of the map packs will contain a new gun for each class. People quickscope all the time, myself included. I never did it until a month or so ago because I was tired of getting quickscoped left and right. Now that I'm decent at doing it, I'm not too bothered by quickscopers anymore.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#5aBloodOrange(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:03:37 AM
Yeah, but it's still incredibly annoying and lame.
#6ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/4/2013 12:07:53 AM
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#7aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:11:55 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#8Foxx3kPosted 2/4/2013 12:12:17 AM
The sniper rifle will probably be terrible so no worries.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#9ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/4/2013 12:13:50 AM
aheroafake posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.

Going positive =/= doing well, at least IMO. And if you can go positive while quickscoping, I almost guarantee you'd go even more positive if you were using an AR or SMG.

And no, it's not extremely difficult. Just more difficult than using an AR/SMG/LMG.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#10scrilla_oPosted 2/4/2013 12:15:18 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...

exactly, the chances of you getting into a match with a good quickscoper is like 1/20 and your LUCKY that there gimping them selfs if they are good.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)