Imagine how unbearable this game would be if they added a DLC sniper rifle.

#11aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:15:36 AM
Foxx3k posted...
The sniper rifle will probably be terrible so no worries.

I agree. Considering the PK is just an average gun, imo, I don't think the rest of the DLC weapons will stray near OP levels.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#12aBloodOrange(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:18:55 AM
Even if you're destroying them, it makes the match lame. Hearing a constant stream of sniper rounds going off and 1 death against a quickscoper is enough to set me off. I couldnt name all the sniper rifles in this game if you asked me. I have just a little over 20,000 kills now, and only 6 of them are from sniper rifles. Speaking of which, how are they with an ACOG in this game? I used to use the sniper + ACOG combo all the time in previous games
#13aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:19:09 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
aheroafake posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.

Going positive =/= doing well, at least IMO. And if you can go positive while quickscoping, I almost guarantee you'd go even more positive if you were using an AR or SMG.

And no, it's not extremely difficult. Just more difficult than using an AR/SMG/LMG.

Well imo, doing well is having a positive k/d. And yeah, I play much better when I'm running my AR/SMG but quickscoping is just fun to do.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#14Lerp85Posted 2/4/2013 12:21:27 AM
aheroafake posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
aheroafake posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.

Going positive =/= doing well, at least IMO. And if you can go positive while quickscoping, I almost guarantee you'd go even more positive if you were using an AR or SMG.

And no, it's not extremely difficult. Just more difficult than using an AR/SMG/LMG.

Well imo, doing well is having a positive k/d. And yeah, I play much better when I'm running my AR/SMG but quickscoping is just fun to do.

This is the point though. People quickscoping, even when they do good, are not getting many kills.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#15aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:24:08 AM
aBloodOrange posted...
Even if you're destroying them, it makes the match lame. Hearing a constant stream of sniper rounds going off and 1 death against a quickscoper is enough to set me off. I couldnt name all the sniper rifles in this game if you asked me. I have just a little over 20,000 kills now, and only 6 of them are from sniper rifles. Speaking of which, how are they with an ACOG in this game? I used to use the sniper + ACOG combo all the time in previous games

There is only four sniper rifles to choose from in this game, lol. It's not too hard to remember their names lol. Not trying to make fun of you or anything. And eh, I don't like using ACOG on sniper rifles, or any other gun for that matter. Being able to use the iron sights "attachment" for the Ballista is pretty fun and different. I wish that would've been an option for all of the sniper rifles.
---
#16RikiazPosted 2/4/2013 12:35:51 AM
aheroafake posted...
aBloodOrange posted...

There is only four sniper rifles to choose from in this game, lol. It's not too hard to remember their names lol. Not trying to make fun of you or anything. And eh, I don't like using ACOG on sniper rifles, or any other gun for that matter. Being able to use the iron sights "attachment" for the Ballista is pretty fun and different. I wish that would've been an option for all of the sniper rifles.

It makes me mad that the DSR has an Iron Sight attachment in Zombies but not multiplayer.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#17The_Last_AznPosted 2/4/2013 12:36:02 AM
If they wanted to sell map packs, they'd sell a DLC killstreak. Sales will go through the ROOF for an AC130.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#18aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:38:27 AM
Rikiaz posted...
aheroafake posted...
aBloodOrange posted...

It makes me mad that the DSR has an Iron Sight attachment in Zombies but not multiplayer.

I didn't even know that it does in zombies. Might try that out. I'm guessing it is the pap version of it, right? And I think if the DSR had an iron sight option in multiplayer, that it would be very cheap. I think tons of people would be running a set up with an iron sight DSR class.
---
#19FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 12:46:39 AM
It would be probably best if they went with a new AR.

But I doubt it since there are already a lot of ARs.
#20aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:50:07 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
It would be probably best if they went with a new AR.

But I doubt it since there are already a lot of ARs.

There was a good number of SMGs as well but that didn't stop Treyarch from adding another. What's your point?
---