Imagine how unbearable this game would be if they added a DLC sniper rifle.

#21FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 12:55:04 AM
aheroafake posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
It would be probably best if they went with a new AR.

But I doubt it since there are already a lot of ARs.

There was a good number of SMGs as well but that didn't stop Treyarch from adding another. What's your point?

They could try better diversity. SMG seems to be popular, but there were only 6 before the peacekeeper. AR has like 9.
#22aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 12:58:13 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
aheroafake posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

There was a good number of SMGs as well but that didn't stop Treyarch from adding another. What's your point?

They could try better diversity. SMG seems to be popular, but there were only 6 before the peacekeeper. AR has like 9.

Six SMGs is still a decent amount of guns. They could have went with the LMGs, shotguns, or sniper rifles. If I remember correctly, those weapon classes only have 4 of each in them. I could be off a little bit but I think that's the correct amount.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#23Zero IXPosted 2/4/2013 1:00:29 AM
Are you kidding me? That would be awesome.

So many kills
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#24FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 1:01:46 AM
aheroafake posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
aheroafake posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Six SMGs is still a decent amount of guns. They could have went with the LMGs, shotguns, or sniper rifles. If I remember correctly, those weapon classes only have 4 of each in them. I could be off a little bit but I think that's the correct amount.

I suppose. They definitely have to add a gun class that a lot of people use to guarantee sales. AR or snipers are probably next.
#25aheroafakePosted 2/4/2013 1:30:09 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
aheroafake posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
aheroafake posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

I suppose. They definitely have to add a gun class that a lot of people use to guarantee sales. AR or snipers are probably next.

I just want the G3A3 assault rifle from Rainbow Six 3. That gun was beast!
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#26RapaleemanPosted 2/4/2013 5:05:47 AM
Honestly another sniper rifle with an Iron Sights attachment would be nice. Going for the 500 kills calling card using just the Ballista gets old really quick.

I don't like sniping in CoD games since most of the maps don't demand or even justify a sniper rifle due to their effective sizes. With the iron sights, while it does turn the Ballista into a more sluggish KSG/AR hybrid, it is a fun diversion for a while.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#27NinjaDeath911Posted 2/4/2013 5:17:08 AM
If they add a sniper it should be added last

All the XvXL33tSk33tXxX shooters seem to have descended back into the wood work
#28NinjaDeath911Posted 2/4/2013 5:19:43 AM
aheroafake posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Unbearably easy you mean? 95% of quickscopers blow, and the other 5% still can't compete against a competent player using an SMG/AR/LMG because quickscopers are gimping themselves by doing what they do.

The only annoying thing would be them rage quitting when you drop VSATs on them over and over again.

I go positive 99% of the time I quickscope. I only start doing it if someone on the enemy team is doing it or if I'm just Kb a quickscoping mood. But yeah, it really isn't too difficult to do, IMO anyways.

Idk, he aims down the sight toooo slow for me
When I fire, my bullet is a inch or two off like the pro's except I totally whiff and they get the kill
#29werkz_destroyzPosted 2/4/2013 7:28:15 AM
I like sniping just for the fact I run around the map having fun with it in tdm pissing people off. I do alot of dragscoping and qs when I have to, I keep a 2.0 kd sniping , the only snipers I cant stand are the ones that shoot a dozen shots with the svu before they hit me. Super annoying lol..but funny..

id like sniper dlc if it was a bolt action...or a sniper only playlist would be fun. And it would keep the crappy snipers out of the regular playlist..
---
Gt: werkz destroyz