Tell me why this game isn't horrible.

#11CashDudeHomiePosted 2/4/2013 12:36:00 AM
The latency problems are worse than CoD2. IDK why Treyarch has not even tried to address is yet. I'm not buying any DLC either, and I am playing this game less than any previous CoD. I'm sad to say this is definitely the last CoD game I'm buying until the next generation consoles at least.
---
"I think it's 7lbs... that's how much the wiimote weighs."
-HarukoBass
#12supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:37:39 AM
BipBapBam posted...
Bad session? =/

Every single ****ing game. These are the potential things that happen.

People back out
Or
People camp their spawn while being dominated so they can keep their whopping 1.2 k/d.
Or
Entire lobby on 2-3 bar with host dominating but no host migrations.
Or
Stuck on a team or split screeners who each go 2-20 while playing a full party.

I don't even enjoy wins or putting up good scores anymore because half my deaths are by random BS like being killed by that kid who just got off the special bus and is sitting in his spawn with a target finder LMG while he's down a hundred points in Dom. Every single game, without fail.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#13Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/4/2013 12:40:15 AM
I'm might be about to cross the line right now, but even MW3 offered a bit more enjoyment for me than BO2. Better survivability rates, even with s***rep pro :3

Nonetheless, to me MW3 = BO2 in general. I'm probably the only one who thinks so, though.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#14supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:40:45 AM
Oh, and heaven forbid I should want to use a single effing lethal streak for once and the entire enemy team dashboards and gives me a loss too. Good job Treyarch.

People still leave when I'm only running non lethals and using the flipping executioner for ****s sake.
---
#15BipBapBamPosted 2/4/2013 12:45:36 AM(edited)
Ouch. Why don't you try Kill Confirmed? Domination is honestly unplayable in this game. It feels like everyone thinks the flag is poison or something.

Soul_On_Display posted...
Nonetheless, to me MW3 = BO2 in general. I'm probably the only one who thinks so, though.

I've been saying this from the beginning, lol. The only difference I see between them is MW3 doesn't lag as hard. I'm done with this game, but had urges to play MW3 a lot lately. =/
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#16supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:50:12 AM
BipBapBam posted...
Ouch. Why don't you try Kill Confirmed? Domination is honestly unplayable in this game. It feels like everyone thinks the flag is poison or something.

I've been saying this from the beginning, lol. The only difference I see between them is MW3 doesn't lag as hard. I'm done with this game, but had urges to play MW3 a lot lately. =/

KC makes me want to smash something against the wall everytime I play it. It's one of two extremes with teammates, either they avoid tags like the plague or they take all of mine. I can get a multikill with a shotgun and someone will run from nowhere to steal all of them only to die 3 seconds later. Also every team I play treats it like TDM and they camp like its SnD. I refuse to touch that game mode ever again.
---
#17X_SpectatorPosted 2/4/2013 12:58:43 AM
Tell me why your addicted to something horrible
#18GreatKiraLordPosted 2/4/2013 12:59:13 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...

KC makes me want to smash something against the wall everytime I play it. It's one of two extremes with teammates, either they avoid tags like the plague or they take all of mine. I can get a multikill with a shotgun and someone will run from nowhere to steal all of them only to die 3 seconds later. Also every team I play treats it like TDM and they camp like its SnD. I refuse to touch that game mode ever again.

Try playing BF3 o Planetside 2 on the PC or consoles (BF3).
It's less BS and more intense imho. COD is nice but you just get numb from random encounters and twitch shooting aspects
Plus, BF4 is coming out soon >:D
#19ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 1:00:18 AM
superdrunkisaac
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#20Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/4/2013 1:03:15 AM
BipBapBam posted...

I've also sort-of missed MW3, just a little bit. But I wouldn't go back unless if they finally make dead silence immune to sitrep pro again.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~