Tell me why this game isn't horrible.

#21TheMonkeyBombPosted 2/4/2013 2:03:54 AM
I've been having all the same crap happening to me lately. It's not so much the game, but the community is so god awful.

Like you said, teammates in kill confirmed will go out of their way to grab your tags when they're going 4-18 so they can get their hunter killer drone.

Domination? Either you get put up against a full party, or you get those guys who flat out refuse to cap flags and camp all game.

Team Deathmatch? Good luck getting streaks in this game mode. Everyone camps and will spawn behind you. At least in KC, there is a reason to move around.

So, yeah. This game is fun when people aren't playing like complete D-bags, but when they are, it's hard to resist wanting to snap your disc in half.
#22BipBapBamPosted 2/4/2013 2:08:09 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
BipBapBam posted...
I've been saying this from the beginning, lol. The only difference I see between them is MW3 doesn't lag as hard. I'm done with this game, but had urges to play MW3 a lot lately. =/

I've also sort-of missed MW3, just a little bit. But I wouldn't go back unless if they finally make dead silence immune to sitrep pro again.

Meh, I honestly only ran into about 3 guys my entire time playing it that ran it and actually knew how to use it, as in the whole randomly turn around and seek me out around the corner kinda thing. I saw a lot of others using it, but they were usually negative and clearly didn't use it for the pro effect. Besides, all the tryhards are on this now lol.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#23Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/4/2013 2:09:44 AM
Very true.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#24Made_of_failPosted 2/4/2013 2:11:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QwjvXf9.png
---
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
#25KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 2:24:12 AM
Another not-so-stealth brag topic?

C'mon, cuuuhhhh.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#26coldisgoodPosted 2/4/2013 2:27:56 AM
This game is horrible...but I want to get nuked out...but it's 100 percent luck based calling card.
The new map are alright. The game isn't the worst thing ever if I just want to casually play with some friends on the new maps...but honestly what a terrible installment to the series due almost entirely to lag and bad maps.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#27MCGTPPosted 2/4/2013 2:38:42 AM
Most people would quit playing a game they feel is horrible. You're clearly a special person.
#28arena11Posted 2/4/2013 2:41:22 AM
TheMonkeyBomb posted...
I've been having all the same crap happening to me lately. It's not so much the game, but the community is so god awful.

Like you said, teammates in kill confirmed will go out of their way to grab your tags when they're going 4-18 so they can get their hunter killer drone.

Domination? Either you get put up against a full party, or you get those guys who flat out refuse to cap flags and camp all game.

Team Deathmatch? Good luck getting streaks in this game mode. Everyone camps and will spawn behind you. At least in KC, there is a reason to move around.

So, yeah. This game is fun when people aren't playing like complete D-bags, but when they are, it's hard to resist wanting to snap your disc in half.

Demolition is full of spawn trapping parties. Good luck planting the bomb outside of Mercenary.

Hardpoint is the same as Domination, full parties camping the hardpoints or idiots who avoid it.

CTF = terrible since BO1
#29FromanothertimePosted 2/4/2013 3:00:19 AM
There is a machine in the back room of treyarch HQ. An old fashioned looking machine with wooden siding and a big crank. It was created by Charles Oliver Doodee the 3rd, in 1877.

The employees all take turns cranking this machine and around the same time every year, the machine bellows out a toxic plume of very old ideas. Another CoD is born.
---
I love F.A.T. chicks
#30arghhhhPosted 2/4/2013 3:10:07 AM
I don't get this....if the game is that bad that people have to make topics moaning about it, don't play it, it's ******* simple. You imply the randoms you play with are stupid, yet you continue to play a game you can't stop complaining about.
There is a machine in the back room of treyarch HQ. An old fashioned looking machine with wooden siding and a big crank. It was created by Charles Oliver Doodee the 3rd, in 1877.

The employees all take turns cranking this machine and around the same time every year, the machine bellows out a toxic plume of very old ideas. Another CoD is born.

Lol.
---
Con=2, Skill=0, Bad=1