#51xdividebyzeroxPosted 2/4/2013 7:26:10 AM
It's so last year, literally.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#52HaganPosted 2/4/2013 7:28:45 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Bad session? =/

Every single ****ing game. These are the potential things that happen.

People back out
Or
People camp their spawn while being dominated so they can keep their whopping 1.2 k/d.
Or
Entire lobby on 2-3 bar with host dominating but no host migrations.
Or
Stuck on a team or split screeners who each go 2-20 while playing a full party.

I don't even enjoy wins or putting up good scores anymore because half my deaths are by random BS like being killed by that kid who just got off the special bus and is sitting in his spawn with a target finder LMG while he's down a hundred points in Dom. Every single game, without fail.

Bro I have been experiencing all of this crap more so since the DLC. I've been pushing Dragonborn DLC off because of this, but I think I am going to put this on the shelf for a while and download Hearthfire and Dragonborn, maybe mix some Halo 4 in there too.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#53KILLSTREAKPosted 2/4/2013 8:10:56 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
How come when I made a topic that was attacking MW3 less than this, and I used factual reasons why that game was bad in the OP, it got modded and deleted because of FMD reporting it 50 times? Gamefaqs mods, stay bad.

KILLSTREAK posted...

It's an incredibly unpolished game, and the kill cams are more of a lie and inaccurate than CoD's. Crysis 3 is as much of a joke as Blops II is.

The perks themselves also arent balanced. The "Ninja" one will probably always be used, and the ones that are like "Gain damage for alien weapons and picked up crap" will never be used.

Game'sbadbrah.

I cannot speak for Crysis 3, as it isnt out yet, but Crysis 2 was far more balanced than MW3 ever was. The kill cams are not kill cams showing exactly what happened, half the time they go into a third person slow-motion bullet cam - they are only there to reveal where you got shot, not what happened. As with all online shooters, a kill-cam only proves what one person saw, or even what neither person saw - either you are dead or you are not, the rest is latency, bull**** or not.

In my opinion, a few perks that will never be used does not indicate imbalance as long as the perks that will be used most frequently are not overpowered, the ninja perk certainly is not. In Crysis 2 some perks were indeed more beneficial and useful than others, such as the perk that restored your energy to full after each and every kill, but for me at least I never suffered from not picking that perk, even the least used perks were useful for certain classes.

I am sorry you didn't enjoy playing it, it was merely a suggestion as you are unhappy playing Blops 2. It has a similar structure to COD if you take into account the perks, create a class, killstreaks and how easy it is to kill people, but the graphics are the best available for a first person shooter on the xbox 360. There is a steep learning curve, much steeper than COD's.
#54SkilzMCPosted 2/4/2013 8:35:48 AM
Crysis 3 beta anyone? I'm really lovin' it.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#55supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:20:49 AM
If the full game is anything like the beta, I won't touch it. The people who play that game are just as horrible, except they can now camp in obscure corners with camo >_>
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#56KILLSTREAKPosted 2/4/2013 9:22:19 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
KILLSTREAK posted...
Please try the Crysis 3 beta. None of you will leave COD and go to it, because no-one ever does, but at least then you will know what a decent game could be like. Crysis 2 was a game where I could lose horribly and still enjoy playing - that's how you can tell if you are playing a good game - one where you can just enjoy playing. The full game has create a class with perks and killstreaks like COD, only no-one camps unless they are sniping because you all have a cloak/armor mode. Its nicely balanced as certain perks see through cloak, it doesnt last long and de-activates if you shoot/melee.

I myself won't be buying it because I bought the COD season pass and have friends who only play COD, but I will look at it longingly, at its smooth wonderful graphics and tactical gameplay - and despairing at how far behind COD's engine is.

I tried that beta for 5 minutes. It's horrendous.

If you only tried it for 5 minutes, how could you be sure? The problem with the beta is that it only has drop zone and hunter to pick from, a simple team death match would be much more preferable to see what the full game would be like. I bet if there was a Blops 2 beta, and you only had the pre-set classes to choose from and domination and one in the chamber to pick from I would probably get thrown into a crappy lag fest where my team was stuck getting spawn killed somewhere - and I would hate it, but judging the whole game on that experience would be terribly misguided and wrong.
#57fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 9:24:14 AM
If the full game is anything like the beta, I won't touch it. The people who play that game are just as horrible, except they can now camp in obscure corners with camo >_>

lol I gave up on the Crysis 2 beta after the average match consisted of people using nothing but invisibility and OHK melee.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#58supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:24:45 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
KILLSTREAK posted...
Please try the Crysis 3 beta. None of you will leave COD and go to it, because no-one ever does, but at least then you will know what a decent game could be like. Crysis 2 was a game where I could lose horribly and still enjoy playing - that's how you can tell if you are playing a good game - one where you can just enjoy playing. The full game has create a class with perks and killstreaks like COD, only no-one camps unless they are sniping because you all have a cloak/armor mode. Its nicely balanced as certain perks see through cloak, it doesnt last long and de-activates if you shoot/melee.

I myself won't be buying it because I bought the COD season pass and have friends who only play COD, but I will look at it longingly, at its smooth wonderful graphics and tactical gameplay - and despairing at how far behind COD's engine is.

If you only tried it for 5 minutes, how could you be sure? The problem with the beta is that it only has drop zone and hunter to pick from, a simple team death match would be much more preferable to see what the full game would be like. I bet if there was a Blops 2 beta, and you only had the pre-set classes to choose from and domination and one in the chamber to pick from I would probably get thrown into a crappy lag fest where my team was stuck getting spawn killed somewhere - and I would hate it, but judging the whole game on that experience would be terribly misguided and wrong.

I played it for hours. It's terrible.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#59BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/4/2013 9:27:47 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
KILLSTREAK posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
KILLSTREAK posted...

I played it for hours. It's terrible.

Worse than BO2?
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#60lolcharizardPosted 2/4/2013 9:28:15 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
From: supercoolisaac | Posted: 2/4/2013 3:27:40 AM | #001
Try your best. You're gonna need it.

Oh, people like you and everyone else are still blinded by how amazing this game is. And this is game is my second favorite Call of Duty game of all time (first favorite CoD game on console).

Campaign (best CoD campaign ever! And the only CoD campaign that I replay through.)
- Custom loadout
- Branching storylines (gives it a great replay value)
- Strike Force missions (difficult but fun)
- Challenges (besides colleting Intel, there are more to do in the campaign and these challenges are found in career records)

Zombies (meh, I prefer WaW and BO1 zombies but these zombies are still good/great)
- Game modes: TranZit (for Green Run), Survival, Grief, Turned (DLC 1; for Green Run's Town), and Die Rise (DLC 1)
'- More zombies!
- More zombies...
- DLC packs offer more stuff than ever

Multiplayer
- Pick 10 System (I love customizing in video games!)
- Muta All in the lobby (I always wanted this in a CoD game since BO1)
- Emblem Editor (I love customizing in video games! And I hope Treyarch does
- DLC packs offer more stuff than ever
- Nuketown 2025's easter egg - The ability to play 4 Activision games that were on the Atari 2600 by shooting all of the mannequin heads within 2 minutes (online multiplayer; recommended in custom games). Best Easter Egg Ever!
- I can go on more if I want to but I will end it here. And I didn't have to try hard to list all of these factors.

Seriously, get OFF the multiplayer and try other modes. Why does EVERYONE have to rate this game by its online multiplayer ONLY? I give this game an 8.9/10 and I will change it to 9.5/10 after Treyarch fixes the problems on online multiplayer. And the only issues for this game are on online multiplayer only and they are Lag Compensation and Spawns. Disregarding these issues, this game is perfect (at least for me) but I won't give it 10/10 since there is something about the story in the campaign that's missing and that would involve certain BO1 characters (but I already know how Frank Woods survives).

This post makes me think you haven't played video games that don't have call of duty in the title
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.