Tell me why this game isn't horrible.

#61XxOblivion77Posted 2/4/2013 8:43:03 AM
Try your best. You're gonna need it.

"I love Black Ops 2. It's the best game ever, and I want to impregnate it" - superdrunkisaac
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#62Silver17Posted 2/4/2013 8:50:00 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Bad session? =/

Every single ****ing game. These are the potential things that happen.

People back out
Or
People camp their spawn while being dominated so they can keep their whopping 1.2 k/d.
Or
Entire lobby on 2-3 bar with host dominating but no host migrations.
Or
Stuck on a team or split screeners who each go 2-20 while playing a full party.

I don't even enjoy wins or putting up good scores anymore because half my deaths are by random BS like being killed by that kid who just got off the special bus and is sitting in his spawn with a target finder LMG while he's down a hundred points in Dom. Every single game, without fail.

^ That's more the community than the game though, and yes the community sucks...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#63KILLSTREAKPosted 2/4/2013 9:02:14 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
If the full game is anything like the beta, I won't touch it. The people who play that game are just as horrible, except they can now camp in obscure corners with camo >_>

Fair enough, at least you gave it a go. Camping with camo doesn't work in the full game, there are perks which highlight enemies in red, or glow when enemies enter cloak, footstep highlighters so you know if they are near, and more. Cloaking gives you less shields and you die quicker - not to mention experienced players can easily tell where you are even when cloaked as you are still partially visible when you move.
#641ee7icusPosted 2/4/2013 9:50:16 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Bad session? =/

People back out
Or
People camp their spawn while being dominated so they can keep their whopping 1.2 k/d.
Or
Or

I don't even enjoy wins or putting up good scores anymore because half my deaths are by random BS like being killed by that kid who just got off the special bus and is sitting in his spawn with a target finder LMG while he's down a hundred points in Dom. Every single game, without fail.

How is this any different from any CoD? Its the nature of the beast. How are you complaining about this game anyway? Arent you like 9th prestige? Seems to me for someone that hates this game so much you put in quite a bit of time into it. Is this a "No one listens to me in everyday life so I must create obnoxious posts to get attention from the GameFAQ crowd."
---
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Every Anime ever
Currently Playing: Blops 2, Trials Evo & BL2
#65ih0tfireiPosted 2/4/2013 10:13:53 AM
The only game modes I play are SnD(solo/party) and demolition(party). While SnD sucks when you have Helen Keller's on your team, it has the least amount of BS. As for demo, its the only game type where people never spawn behind me so...
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#66BgSoAPosted 2/4/2013 10:15:46 AM
It's such a love-hate relationship. When it's not lagging, it's almost as fun as MW3. But when it lags, I just want to chuck it through the wall.

It has good things though; score streak helping obj. players, pick 10 limiting classes, and most importantly, the ability to mute an entire lobby at once...
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#67ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 2/4/2013 10:29:23 AM
It has the best COD single player and zombies mode if that counts for anything.

I can't say that the multiplayer isn't horrible, however. The funny thing is, though, most people think that it's because of lag, which is only slightly true. What is true is that the number of fights that are dependent on lag are higher in this game than in any other COD because the linear map design makes people more predictable than ever (MW3 not counting). An increase in player predictability reduces the influence of skill and strategy in determining who wins a fight, which makes lag a primary determinant of who gets their shots in first.
#68ItIsAPsyBorgPosted 2/4/2013 10:30:13 AM
BgSoA posted...
It's such a love-hate relationship. When it's not lagging, it's almost as fun as MW3.

That's because its map design is as bad, if not worse than, MW3.
#69CallMeSeekerPosted 2/4/2013 10:37:20 AM
Because you keep playing it.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#70supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:33:43 AM
1ee7icus posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Bad session? =/

People back out
Or
Or
Or

How is this any different from any CoD? Its the nature of the beast. How are you complaining about this game anyway? Arent you like 9th prestige? Seems to me for someone that hates this game so much you put in quite a bit of time into it. Is this a "No one listens to me in everyday life so I must create obnoxious posts to get attention from the GameFAQ crowd."

It was more of an "i was pretty drunk and the game was pissing me off because the community is terrible."

supercoolisaac posted...
I dislike attention actually.

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac