CoD is going down hill. I'm just going to ramble on and on for a bit ITT.

#11YusukeUrameshi7Posted 2/4/2013 1:40:36 AM
arena11 posted...

CQ DOM ftw, one of the most fun domination modes I've ever played. How is Armored kill? I wanna use that AC-130, I hear it's so good not even funny.

AK maps are too big for console. Aftermath maps are amazing though and Endgame is gunna have DIRTBIKES!!!!
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/BPDark%20Knight21
White FC - 0218-6548-7454
#12arena11Posted 2/4/2013 1:42:52 AM
YusukeUrameshi7 posted...
arena11 posted...

CQ DOM ftw, one of the most fun domination modes I've ever played. How is Armored kill? I wanna use that AC-130, I hear it's so good not even funny.

AK maps are too big for console. Aftermath maps are amazing though and Endgame is gunna have DIRTBIKES!!!!

I'm more excited for Air Superiority as I've never played BF 1943.
#13A Naked PenguinPosted 2/4/2013 4:42:47 AM
Air superiority is coming back?! GG CoD. I'll never play you again.
---
GT: An Old Nun
#14captain-infernoPosted 2/4/2013 4:45:01 AM
Went down hill when cod 4 came out tbh
#15__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:45:48 AM
I felt like MW2 took the game to a new level with how the perks worked. Everything was RIGHT. marathon pro made you climb walls faster, it made sense. When MW3 came out and infinite sprint was removed my soul died. I knew that the era of catering to the casual player had arrived. This COD attempted to bring back COD but I feel like it died after BO1.
#16Zero IXPosted 2/4/2013 4:58:09 AM
The main reason this game is terrible is because the netcode causes even the most innocent of engagements to fall far outside the realm of competitive play.

The second reason is because of an inability to accept reality and evolve. Ranked and unranked playlists would do so much for this game, as well as continuing to tweak the scorestreak dynamics to where players who are good enough to get the best won don't risk incurring a dashboard loss every time they get a Swarm equivalent.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#17fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 4:58:26 AM
Its been going downhill since MW2 and won't be rebounding any time soon

Next gen when every game can do 60FPS and look great is when CoD will start to die
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#18__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:00:15 AM
fatclemenza posted...

Next gen when every game can do 60FPS and look great is when CoD will start to die

This. All of us know how we would improve this game but they are going to keep dumbing it down.
#19ThugLife247Posted 2/4/2013 5:08:27 AM
the community is more to blame

black ops 2 community never existed in modern warfare
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straigt ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#20KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:13:10 AM

I dunno. One of the key components of CoD's rise to popularity is the 60FPS...but another are tight controls and overall addictive gameplay. I've played plenty other shooters that had a combination of those, but never all at the same time like CoD does.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.