99% of the time when I see someone with an Executioner...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 1:12:23 AM
It's usually the pair of gold ones I dropped when I died... I can count the number of times I've been killed by an Executioner that wasn't mine on my hands.... I'd have to bring in the toes too I'd add in how many people killed me with my own Executioners.

On a mission to make it my most used gun with the highest gun KD....

Currently 1500 kills and a 1.49 KD with it. I'm a rusher:
/objective whore and usually am on the bad side of lag... (today I played in a lobby where every 3-5 seconds my screen would freeze for 0.5-1 second)

That's my highest weapon KD. Gun that has the most kills is the PDW with 3300ish. Fight fire with fire right?
#2Made_of_failPosted 2/4/2013 1:16:28 AM
I have 0.08 accuracy with my executioner. yet my k/d is still positive with it. <_<
---
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
#3ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:18:28 AM
Made_of_fail posted...
I have 0.08 accuracy with my executioner. yet my k/d is still positive with it. <_<

Got me beat. I think I got a .03%. I mainly use them Dual Wield... Idk, I want to say the accuracy stat is glitched with them at least.... I know it shoots 8 pellet shotgun shells, but still.... Gotta be something off.
#4ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:18:41 AM
Made_of_fail posted...

Got me beat. I think I got a .03%. I mainly use them Dual Wield... Idk, I want to say the accuracy stat is glitched with them at least.... I know it shoots 8 pellet shotgun shells, but still.... Gotta be something off.
#5Made_of_failPosted 2/4/2013 1:20:42 AM
Yeah it must be glitched because I remember looking at it last night for the first time... I know I'm not that bad of a shot. Jeez.
---
Failing to succeed does not mean failing to progress.
#6ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:24:29 AM
Made_of_fail posted...
Yeah it must be glitched because I remember looking at it last night for the first time... I know I'm not that bad of a shot. Jeez.

Apparently that 'post did not save correctly' thing is glitched too!

Well, I mean, figure you'll shoot 5 shots (40) and get the kill, you're gonna miss probably 30 lol. Plus, maybe it only registers the pellets that killed count? So of you're point blank and shoot someone, it takes 4 pellets to kill them. Maybe the other 4 don't even register? So you'd have a 50% accuracy overall?

I mean, my shotgun accuracy is like 60%.... This is a shotgun, not as accurate though, but still, dayum!
#7Mitchach0Posted 2/4/2013 2:18:44 AM
5377 kills @ 1.76 KDR.

454 headshots.

0.01% accuracy. Going to have to just ignore that last stat.
#8X_SpectatorPosted 2/4/2013 2:35:28 AM
Look at me I have gold executioners blah blah blah
#9KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 4:06:41 AM
I think on shotguns it counts each individual pellet that's shot and lands, not the entire shot. So if you shoot and it's got 8 pellets and only 4 land, you just got a 50% accurate shot.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#10RapaleemanPosted 2/4/2013 4:32:46 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I think on shotguns it counts each individual pellet that's shot and lands, not the entire shot. So if you shoot and it's got 8 pellets and only 4 land, you just got a 50% accurate shot.

It only does that with the Executioner which is why it is glitched. The good news is that only one pellet has to hit in order for it to be considered a headshot so the challenge isn't even that hard.

As for the topic, the only time I see an Executioner is when someone picks up my Diamond one. Stealth brag topic is for doing just that so I figured I'd join in on the fun.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.