99% of the time when I see someone with an Executioner...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 99% of the time when I see someone with an Executioner...
3 years ago#11
Made_of_fail posted...
I have 0.08 accuracy with my executioner. yet my k/d is still positive with it. <_<

Yea same here. I think it's a glitch like maybe the game is counting each single pellet.
3 years ago#12
They are kinda fun to use now after the buff, espeically when dual wielded. You've still gotta be close enough to tickle the enemies balls though.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
3 years ago#13
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
I have 0.08 accuracy with my executioner. yet my k/d is still positive with it. <_<

Got me beat. I think I got a .03%. I mainly use them Dual Wield... Idk, I want to say the accuracy stat is glitched with them at least.... I know it shoots 8 pellet shotgun shells, but still.... Gotta be something off.

My Acc. with Executioner used to be 0.00%, its now risen to .41%. I think it was bugged before and would register all shots as misses every shot or something, but it seems to have been fixed.
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
3 years ago#14
I really want the diamond Executioners. I've been killed by them once, and they were SO cool looking
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
3 years ago#15
It's not really a stealth brag topic.... I just think it's funny that the only times you really run into someone using an Executioner is when they pick up yours... Not many people equip them at all. I think that's why they get so many reactions in killcams....
3 years ago#16
I love these guns akimbo i have been using them since last night.

I have them as my angry crab class..

Smoke an area Crawl into the smoke like a crab..Bang Bang.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 99% of the time when I see someone with an Executioner...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM