99% of the time when I see someone with an Executioner...

#11__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:40:16 AM
Made_of_fail posted...
I have 0.08 accuracy with my executioner. yet my k/d is still positive with it. <_<

Yea same here. I think it's a glitch like maybe the game is counting each single pellet.
#12shadowsofdawnPosted 2/4/2013 6:18:18 AM
They are kinda fun to use now after the buff, espeically when dual wielded. You've still gotta be close enough to tickle the enemies balls though.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#13EtherstreamPosted 2/4/2013 7:08:46 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
I have 0.08 accuracy with my executioner. yet my k/d is still positive with it. <_<

Got me beat. I think I got a .03%. I mainly use them Dual Wield... Idk, I want to say the accuracy stat is glitched with them at least.... I know it shoots 8 pellet shotgun shells, but still.... Gotta be something off.

My Acc. with Executioner used to be 0.00%, its now risen to .41%. I think it was bugged before and would register all shots as misses every shot or something, but it seems to have been fixed.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#14Ollie The Magic BumPosted 2/4/2013 7:09:41 AM
I really want the diamond Executioners. I've been killed by them once, and they were SO cool looking
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#15ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:23:29 PM
It's not really a stealth brag topic.... I just think it's funny that the only times you really run into someone using an Executioner is when they pick up yours... Not many people equip them at all. I think that's why they get so many reactions in killcams....
#16GODx_x666Posted 2/4/2013 1:54:02 PM
I love these guns akimbo i have been using them since last night.

I have them as my angry crab class..

Smoke an area Crawl into the smoke like a crab..Bang Bang.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...