Tactical Insertion should be nerfed

#1ydobdoogPosted 2/4/2013 1:17:11 AM
http://youtu.be/2g86JLnZAxo

Check out this video. I'm sure we've all seen similar things. 2 guys hanging out in an unused part of the map boosting. This guy went 53-3 and lost a Domination game...so I went back and took a look at what he was doing.
So lame!

Here's my suggestion. You shouldn't be able to Tac Insert more than 3 times per minute.
Or maybe limit how many you can do per match.
Boosters screw the game over for everybody.
#2ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 1:24:19 AM
Start > up > A > up > A
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#3ChieltjuhPosted 2/4/2013 1:25:03 AM
That house is like the most crowded I am suprised that no one got them. Also with UAV it would be fairly easy to spot boosters. I use tac ins a lot and a nerfe would be stupid.
---
The one and only, will forever change.
#4ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:25:32 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Start > up > A > up > A

What does that mean?
#5ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 1:26:47 AM
Bullest should be nerfed into actual nerf ammo...
The knife should be a foam sword!
Explosives should just be dry ice bombs filled with sprinkles!
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 1:28:01 AM
ydobdoog posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Start > up > A > up > A

What does that mean?

I believe that's instructions on how to quit the lobby. Or in your case, rage quit.
#7ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:31:19 AM
Chieltjuh posted...
That house is like the most crowded I am suprised that no one got them. Also with UAV it would be fairly easy to spot boosters. I use tac ins a lot and a nerfe would be stupid.

I was up in that room once and saw the guy kill the enemy so I left it alone. It was Domination and most of the action was focused on A, B and C. Somehow they went mostly unnoticed for most of the game.

You shouldn't be able to use Tac Insert that often is what I'm saying. There should be at least a delay the more you get killed after using it.
#8ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 1:33:15 AM
ydobdoog posted...
Chieltjuh posted...

I was up in that room once and saw the guy kill the enemy so I left it alone. It was Domination and most of the action was focused on A, B and C. Somehow they went mostly unnoticed for most of the game.

You shouldn't be able to use Tac Insert that often is what I'm saying. There should be at least a delay the more you get killed after using it.

You do realize you're asking Treyarch to do complex mathematical algorithms in their programming right?

Why don't you go ask a cat to knit you a scarf while you're at it?
#9uniballer92Posted 2/4/2013 1:33:30 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Start > up > A > up > A

No no no no you got it wrong it goes:

Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start

[Insert Internet Reward Here] if you get.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#10ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:35:10 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
ydobdoog posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Start > up > A > up > A

What does that mean?

I believe that's instructions on how to quit the lobby. Or in your case, rage quit.

There was no reason to rage quit, my team won the game. I had no idea it was happening until I saw the final score and noticed a guy on their team was 53-3 and they lost. I led my team with a measly 18-13 score with some captures and defends. I was wondering wtf happened so I went to Theater.

It's annoying that most of us are legit getting the camos, then you get people like this that basically screw with the game.