Tactical Insertion should be nerfed

#11ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:37:23 AM
The feedback so far tells me a lot of you are OK with this.
#12uniballer92Posted 2/4/2013 2:40:42 AM
ydobdoog posted...

I personally hate them, but they are fun to hunt to ruin their boosting days.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#13ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:44:31 AM
Maybe your minimap should show where a Tac Insert is continually happening. If it happens over a certain amount of times in 20 seconds or something.
#14ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 2:45:34 AM
ydobdoog posted...

It's been happening for years dude. It's hard to care about a four year old issue, like I said: just back out if it's a problem.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#15nissan skylinePosted 2/4/2013 2:45:39 AM
That house is like the most crowded I am suprised that no one got them. Also with UAV it would be fairly easy to spot boosters. I use tac ins a lot and a nerfe would be stupid.

You can hit Start and look at your radar there. If there are any green triangles in an obscure corner of the map that aren't moving...
---
cogito ergo zoom
#16ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:50:54 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
ydobdoog posted... quote>

It's been happening for years dude. It's hard to care about a four year old issue, like I said: just back out if it's a problem.

You even reading what I'm posting?

It was unnoticed during the game and my team won, so I wasn't even worried about it. When I saw the final score I was curious.

You are defending this, so I'm starting to think this is what you do to level up your camos too.

Should be an easy fix. Don't think this is what the game developers had in mind when bringing the Tac Insert back.
#17arena11Posted 2/4/2013 2:53:08 AM
ydobdoog posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
ydobdoog posted... quote>

You even reading what I'm posting?

It was unnoticed during the game and my team won, so I wasn't even worried about it. When I saw the final score I was curious.

You are defending this, so I'm starting to think this is what you do to level up your camos too.

Should be an easy fix. Don't think this is what the game developers had in mind when bringing the Tac Insert back.

I'm surprised they keep bringing it back well knowing what the community does with it. Not many use it for its intended purpose of placing it near an objective incase they fail to complete it. Like OMA it will be abused which btw was not overpowered at all.
#18adeelPosted 2/4/2013 2:54:06 AM
Tactical Insertion. Can only be used 5 times per round.

Boom, fixed.
#19ydobdoog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:56:41 AM
adeel posted...
Tactical Insertion. Can only be used 5 times per round.

Boom, fixed.

That's what I'm getting at. Of course the ones who abuse it will disagree.
#20ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 2:58:08 AM
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?????