Just put Black Ops 1 in, how the hell did they screw up this game?

#1adeelPosted 2/4/2013 2:11:07 AM
Go back to that game, everything feels steady, not slow, not boring, just very skill based, I shoot people? They die. They have to put multiple bullets in me before I drop, my screen turns red before I die. I don't just die. A guy with a sniper rifle? Yea, he's not running around with his sniper rifle, trying to quick-scope, swapping to his pistol and killing before I even have time to pick up my gun. He's at the back of the map, trying to, oh I don't know, snipe? Like he's supposed to. Oh yea, that guy with his SMG, sure he's good close range, but anything further than that then that player is at a huge disadvantage. unlike this game, where every guy and their pet is running around with a targerfinder-supresser-quickdraw-MSMC.

That guy with his shotgun is good close up, but that's it. Unlike the guy running around and killing me when he's 10 meters away because he has his long barrell that kills me in one hit even though he wasn't aiming at me.

I got 2 VSATS/Blackbirds, and had fun. I played Summit/Firing Range/Nuketown and Hanoei. Hardly any headglitching spots, people running around and having fun. Hardly anything in the air, the only annoying thing is the RCXD, which has to be controlled to get a kill. The Hunter Killer was put it for the sole purpose of stopping the more skilled players get their killstreaks. That's all, there is no thought, as that Lag Compensation video explains "The sole purpose of it, is to launch it in the air and it'll eventually ruin someones day", the sky isn't cluttered with anything in the air. Killstreaks don't drop before the commentator hasn't even stated it's coming. The maps aren't cramped full of useless exploding equipment everywhere.

I'm going to still play BO2. But I keep asking myself. In Black Ops, where you had to only get kills to get a killstreak, and I ran around constantly, and I didn't use Ghost, was I able to get VSAT/Dogs/Gunner consistently. Then on BO2, I sometimes have trouble getting a stealth chopper? Am I worse at BO2? Or am I just dying from typical bull that wasn't even my fault? Something for me to think about.
#2arena11Posted 2/4/2013 2:18:21 AM
They copied MW3's design philosophy since it made more cash than before. Treyarch has copied the Modern Warfare game before theirs and tweaked it.
#3FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 2:27:05 AM
Usually competitive players are in the newest CoD.

The older CoDs are much easier now. Especially CoD4.
#4X_SpectatorPosted 2/4/2013 2:56:50 AM
It's gonna be ok baby. Do you want your mommy?
#5__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 3:29:08 AM
The killstreaks in blops1 are way easier to get.
#6adeel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:48:40 AM
X_Spectator posted...

I was cuddling up to yours way too much last night, I'm fine thanks.
#7-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 2/4/2013 4:08:14 AM
Tl;dr : i like blops 1 cuz cuz lag comp.helped me a great deal.

Now in this one i need to put work in.and actually have to be good and strategic and not just a bullet sponge
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#8adeel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:21:06 AM
-vIc-LeGeND posted...
Tl;dr : i like blops 1 cuz cuz lag comp.helped me a great deal.

Now in this one i need to put work in.and actually have to be good and strategic and not just a bullet sponge

Recently I was playing and got 2/3 swarms, while running and gunning, and died literally 5 times in 5 different games when I was 100 less points off a swarm. I'm not bad at the game at all, better than average, not incredibly amazing but I do my bit and regularly get VSATS/Stealth Choppers/Warthogs. But I still prefer how BO feels. You're not strategic at all on this game.

Game starts, run around the corner of the map, kill 2/3 people, flip spawn, stick to corner of map, kill 2/3 people. Rinse and repeat until you get VSAT > Dominate rest of game. Win.

DOM is similar, except you cap a flag or 2, wait for an enemy to jump on the flag, kill them, stick to corner of map, Let round end, next round use your VSAT > EMP, Let that rotate into your next VSAT, see opposite team quit, turn the game off because making people rage quit is boring as hell, put Cod4 in and then ask yourself "Is this what fun feels like?"
#9__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:29:30 AM
Play hardpoint instead of that boring DOM.
#10LerthyrPosted 2/4/2013 5:51:33 AM
adeel posted...
X_Spectator posted...

I was cuddling up to yours way too much last night, I'm fine thanks.

Got 'em.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!