Destroying an AGR.... Not very fun to find.

#11Zombie2626Posted 2/4/2013 6:18:18 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
FHJ is probably the most stressful to finish up.. those 10 player controlled score streaks? Last time i checked, not everyone is MLG at getting Vtols and chodestars..

I'm stuck on that challenge as well. I don't even have one player controlled killstreak.

Got 2 over the weekend, only 8 left. I got the AGR pretty much right away. This challenge is BS.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#12IonizerPosted 2/4/2013 6:53:43 AM
Did the SMAW Always take two rockets to kill a Dragonfire, because that's probably more frustrating than killing an AGR (especially since DFires go down with one random teammate's EMP instead of two like the AGR).
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu
#13SierraReiPosted 2/4/2013 7:05:38 AM
Ionizer posted...
Did the SMAW Always take two rockets to kill a Dragonfire, because that's probably more frustrating than killing an AGR (especially since DFires go down with one random teammate's EMP instead of two like the AGR).

Nope. Dragonfire HP buff with the patch was enough to make it survive a single SMAW. Try shooting at it a few times first.
#14WSB_MastaPosted 2/4/2013 7:06:27 AM
Pro Tip: Sentry guns count towards the 10 player controlled killed streaks
---
MastaKing
#15MrSirBossPosted 2/4/2013 7:14:21 AM
One of the main reasons the FHJ challenge is so hard for the agr is because it takes 3 shots to kill it by yourself
#16Zombie2626Posted 2/4/2013 7:19:45 AM
WSB_Masta posted...
Pro Tip: Sentry guns count towards the 10 player controlled killed streaks

Only if they are player controlled at that moment right, because I've never been able to lock on to one with the fhj.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#17jasoncaricPosted 2/4/2013 7:27:30 AM
This challlenge is not very fun at all. I didnt have much trouble ever finding one. The second i knew one was inbound i would make sure id switch to my rocket class. 'Throws emp grenade to stun it, pull out rocket and shoot it' it was so frustrating. They take atleast 2 shots to kill with rocket (maybe more im not sure). By the time i stunned it a second time the emp would either destroy it or a teammate would destroy it. Very frustrating. Just keep at and you will get it eventually. It felt like such an accomplishment by the time i did destroy one with my rocket and a relief. The destroy 10 player controlled streaks was just as frustrating. I would always see a dragonfire and i would instantly go hunting for it. It would either be behind a building or it would kill me b4 i could get locked on.
#18theLongR0DPosted 2/4/2013 7:28:24 AM
sMoKeD47 posted...
emp nades
#19IonizerPosted 2/4/2013 8:37:16 AM
Ionizer posted...

Nope. Dragonfire HP buff with the patch was enough to make it survive a single SMAW. Try shooting at it a few times first.

I know, I shot it like 3 items with an MTAR and then SMAW'd it, but I was curious if the DFire's HP buff put it over or if the challenge was originally conceived knowing people wouldn't be able to get it with one rocket without fore knowledge about it.
---
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s166/Ionizer_1/squirrel.jpg
Carrier of Squirrel Flu