#1THOMASNATORPosted 2/4/2013 5:29:23 AM
QBB LSW w/ Laser Sight and attachment of your choice
Lightweight
Perk 2 Greed - Fast Hands and Scavenger
Dexterity
Lethals:
C4
Tacs:
EMP (w/o Engineer? Just spam throw them with Scavenger pickups.

At close range the LS kills the LMG's close-combat weakness of unwieldy hipfire. With a sight like target finder it now dominates at most ranges. Combine that with an LMG's large mag size and the QBB's capacity for damage and they might as well give you half the points then and there. But don't forget - bring your sights up BEFORE you expect to enter a confrontation.
---
To innovate is good, to stand and innovate is better. Proud to have beaten BBCSEX Arcade mode first go.
GT: THOMA5NATOR
#2BS_InfinitePosted 2/4/2013 5:35:50 AM
>has a .7 k/d with the QBB
>makes a setup thread for it
---
Sabias que solo vive una vez?
YOLOconozco
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:36:39 AM
THOMASNATOR posted...
QBB LSW w/ Laser Sight and attachment of your choice
Lightweight
Perk 2 Greed - Fast Hands and Scavenger
Dexterity
Lethals:
C4
Tacs:
EMP (w/o Engineer? Just spam throw them with Scavenger pickups.

At close range the LS kills the LMG's close-combat weakness of unwieldy hipfire. With a sight like target finder it now dominates at most ranges. Combine that with an LMG's large mag size and the QBB's capacity for damage and they might as well give you half the points then and there. But don't forget - bring your sights up BEFORE you expect to enter a confrontation.

-FJ > lightweight for lmgs, as you implied by saying already be ADS, if you're using an lmg you should be holding down a hardpoint or HQ and should be expecting to see a few nades.

-Dexterity? Why? Once again you already stated you should already be ADSing when expecting a confrontation.

-Fast hands for what? I'd rather just go with scavenger and save 2 points.

-Laser Sight? Why on an lmg? Once again I'm going back to your point of "anticipating" battles, aka "bring your sights up BEFORE you expect to enter a confrontation."

-I use EMP nades but I play objective modes so you don't really need engineer because it doesn't take a genius to assume there will be traps in the hardpoint/HQ.

-Don't wanna sound noobish but a Target Finder is almost necessary on lmgs. Swallow your pride and put it on.

Is this your setup for TDM or something because as you stated, you SHOULD be anticipating gunfights with an lmg and already ADS. In my experience lmgs are bad unless it's an objective mode. Sorry didn't mean to criticize so much but I use mk48 a lot so I have a lot of experience with lmgs.
#4__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:37:56 AM
Also I use the shield a lot. inb4blackworm been using it since release. Planting a shield + lmg with target finder + knowing spawns + being on the objective = win.
#5KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:42:01 AM
I have like a 2.0-something KDR with the QBB. Here's what I use:

QBB w/ stock, quickdraw, FMJ
Frag or Semtex
EMP x1

Lightweight
Toughness
Engineer

Primary Gunfighter

Or you can ditch the lethals and go with 2 EMPs. Whichever.

Turns it into a high capacity, fast firing, hard hitting AR class. Have fun.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:43:28 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I have like a 2.0-something KDR with the QBB. Here's what I use:

QBB w/ stock, quickdraw, FMJ
Frag or Semtex
EMP x1

Lightweight
Toughness
Engineer

Primary Gunfighter

Or you can ditch the lethals and go with 2 EMPs. Whichever.

Turns it into a high capacity, fast firing, hard hitting AR class. Have fun.

You play a lot of TDM right? I play hardpoint so flak jacket is just a necessary.
#7KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:51:27 AM(edited)
I could see where Flak Jacket would be more useful in Hardpoint. But otherwise I think my class is a solid base for that QBB. It could probably be tweaked some for other game modes, IMO.

My class I typically rush with it instead of hang back and sit in one spot like a lot of LMGers like to do. If you wanted to rush better I suppose you could drop FMJ and load up a laser sight on it. QBB has decent hip firing abilities, but a laser sight makes it much better IMO.

As for the Target Finder...it's alright on the QBB, but I think it really only makes sense on the LSAT or MK48. Works much better on those because of their accuracy and range. The QBB and HAMR are more mid range weapons IMO, especially the HAMR, which will beast on people when you learn to use that 7 round burst effectively.
---
#8__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:51:40 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I could see where Flak Jacket would be more useful in Hardpoint. But otherwise I think my class is a solid base for that QBB. It could probably be tweaked some for other game modes, IMO.

My class I typically rush with it instead of hang back and sit in one spot like a lot of LMGers like to do. If you wanted to rush better I suppose you could drop FMJ and load up a laser sight on it. QBB has decent hip firing abilities, but a laser sight makes it much better IMO.

But you do play TDM a lot right? I think I've seen you post that before. I play almost nothing but hardpoint so my setup is catered to that mode.
#9KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:57:49 AM(edited)
Yeah, I play other modes as well, but TDM is my main one.

But to be honest, when playing Hardpoint, I wouldn't normally use a LMG. PDW with Flak Jacket is better for me when I play for the objective a lot.

BTW, I'm not saying your class is wrong. It's pretty good IMO. What I'm saying is that for people that want to use the QBB in general, my class is a good base to start from, then tweak it for your play style and preferred mode.

Like if I were to use it for Hardpoint, I'd probably ditch Primary Gunfighter and FMJ and go Perk 1 Greed and double up on Lightweight and Flak Jacket.
---
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:58:49 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Yeah, I play other modes as well, but TDM is my main one.

But to be honest, when playing Hardpoint, I wouldn't normally use a LMG. PDW with Flak Jacket is better for me when I play for the objective a lot.

BTW, I'm not saying your class is wrong. It's pretty good IMO. What I'm saying is that for people that want to use the QBB in general, my class is a good base to start from, then tweak it for your play style and preferred mode.

Well I play multi team hardpoint. I've been playing with the same guys since mw2 so we are really coordinated. We all use overkill with shields and set up in the hardpoint. I kinda feel like I'm playing zombies cause everyone has their own door or window.