I like this game

#1Y-I-K-E-SPosted 2/4/2013 5:13:01 AM
I haven't touched bo2 in over a month, just played some games yesterday it was pretty fun. Had some questionable deaths and kills not too bad. I guess treyarch are not gonna sort out the lag the patch I downloaded didn't make things feel better or any different.
---
PSN Y-I-K-E-S
#2KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:16:21 AM
I feel the game has improved a lot since when it was first released. The first month I ******* hated the game and was almost ready to trade it in for something else. But I stuck with it, figured out things I was doing wrong, Treyarch DID fix some of the bull crap (not enough, but at least they're trying) and eventually got to like this game as much as I liked MW2.

Which is somewhat surprising because I'm not really a fan of previous Treyarch CoDs. I thought WaW and BO were pretty terrible.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#3nath999Posted 2/4/2013 5:40:10 AM
I love it. There's no more BS in this game than any other CoD.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#4GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/4/2013 5:52:24 AM
I think every cod has bs but there will always be glitchers modders and boosters in every game.
And most of the questionable stuff revolves around your lag connection. Like the ksg only works if you have a good connection?
#5flame030191Posted 2/4/2013 6:20:29 AM
My problem with 3arc's support on this so far is tthey seem to not care about major issues that get frequently reported. PS3 version still freezes a lot. There is still insane lag. There's glitches in every mode. Im still unable to play Turned. You know what they fix? Now the headshot sound will play in a killcam if you died by a headshot -_- i doubt ANYONE ever complained about that.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.