What are some good/fun online modes?

#115RCPosted 2/4/2013 5:16:35 AM
Since MW3, I've been playing Demolition for the most part. Players are cool most of the time and it's always exciting and challenging. I used to strictly play Team Deathmatch before MW3. I see that there are tons of other modes, which I never get around to. The Moshpit playlists offer some variety, but I didn't enjoy Search and Destroy because it seems like players like to camp a lot and Capture the Flag can be very one sided. Hard point can be fun with a good team. I recently played some Domination and enjoyed it like Demolition. Any others modes to look out for, or modes I should just avoid?
---
Sunday, February 3 - Ravens @ 49ers
Friday, February 8 - Clippers @ Heat
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/4/2013 5:35:39 AM(edited)
I like Domination the most, but its better with a team. I used to enjoy team defender on MW3, I wish they bought that to this game!

I would like some more game types, something a little different, but with the map size and layout its aimed mainly at these game types. But when *90% of players online are playing TDM, why bother making a new game mode?

*76% of statistics are made up
#315RC(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:45:16 PM
Yeah, I think I'll try some Domination next time.
---
Friday, February 8 - Clippers @ Heat
Sunday, February 10 - Lakers @ Heat
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 6:49:42 PM
Honestly, I wish infection mode was brought back.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#5DragonForLifePosted 2/4/2013 6:55:49 PM
I almost played drop zone exclusively in mw3 and infected. My favourite in this game is hardpoint, headquarters and search and destroy but I only play search and destroy with a party. It isn't fun otherwise in my opinion.
---
"two paths diverged in a wood.... I took the path less travelled, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost