After owning this game for a few months now, I finally tried out Tranzit...

#1AWarAmp84Posted 2/4/2013 5:34:52 AM
with two of my friends who were also playing it for the first time and it was pretty fun. None of us knew what we were doing at first but after a few tries and after figuring out how to build things it was exciting discovering new areas. We also got a good laugh when the bus left without us and after trying to catch up to it we became zombie food. Those little creatures that jump on your face are funny as hell. After playing this, I'm actually thinking about buying the DLC now. Hmmmm.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#2KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:15 AM
Die Rise is pretty good. Mostly because it's got the PDW and AN-94, which both kick ass when Pack a Punched. Especially the AN-94 when you have Double Tap, because the AN-94 bursts two bullets really fast, and Double Tap effectively turns every shot you take into 2 bullets. So you'll hammer out 4 shots quickly, and it'll bring down zombies quickly until the late teens, 20 rounds.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#3fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/4/2013 5:43:38 AM(edited)
I enjoy the DLC much more than Tranzit, But thats good too!

To get those little ******** off, get the galvaknuckles. Off in 2 hits. Once you get jugg, staminup and the knuckles, you can pretty much just run around without the bus.

Also for a little fun, build the RDP gun on the farm, pop it on the roof of the bus at the back, put a power supply there and watch it destroy everything running behind the bus!

KabtheMentat posted...

yes the AN 94 and PDW are pretty cool wall weapons, too. I got to round 30ish last night with those 2 and the slippery gun (forget the name)
#4Zero IXPosted 2/4/2013 5:41:46 AM
Die Rise alone makes the map packs worth it.

If all the Zombies maps are as creative and awesome as Die Rise, this Season Pass will end up paying for itself several dozen times over.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#5AWarAmp84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:43:35 AM
Now I'm even more interested in the DLC. Thanks guys.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#6KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 5:51:10 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Sliquifier. It's tricky to build at first, but once you learn the map some and where the parts are that gun is pretty fun to use.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.