Tactical Insertions need to be removed...

#1timilayas99Posted 2/4/2013 5:42:02 AM
If they are going to encourage boosting. Not many people use tactical insertions anyway. Most people use EMP Grenades, Concussion, I use smoke grenades for Domination when I'm capping the flag. People even use shock charges and bouncing betties more than Tactical Insertions.

My point: Remove tactical insertions to prevent boosting.
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:43:13 AM
I agree. I play multi team and more times than not when people are tac inserting they are boosting.
#3DXiRoNMaNPosted 2/4/2013 5:43:50 AM
if no one is using them why should they be removed? no, tac insert is a staple. I say that despite never using them
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#4donofrioxPosted 2/4/2013 5:44:57 AM
I understand that tac inserts encourage boosting but I solely play FFA and I haven't ran into boosters since the second week of the game being released so all these complaints about them seem a little irrelevant/extreme..
#5nath999Posted 2/4/2013 5:49:14 AM(edited)
donofriox posted...
I understand that tac inserts encourage boosting but I solely play FFA and I haven't ran into boosters since the second week of the game being released so all these complaints about them seem a little irrelevant/extreme..

They don't allow Tac inserts in FFA since MW2.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#6donofrioxPosted 2/4/2013 5:49:33 AM
nath999 posted...
donofriox posted...

They don't allow Tac inserts in FFA since MW2.

true dat
#7GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/4/2013 5:49:44 AM
Nah thats like saying boosters are using guns to boost so we should remove all guns as well. They should have a auto detect program where if they know your boosted or reported they will have a tag on them labeled as a booster for life and no one takes their kd seriously because on combat record it will say booster
#8__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:57:02 AM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
Nah thats like saying boosters are using guns to boost so we should remove all guns as well. They should have a auto detect program where if they know your boosted or reported they will have a tag on them labeled as a booster for life and no one takes their kd seriously because on combat record it will say booster

This is one of the dumbest posts I've seen. Treyarch does nothing about reports. My friend has had an emblem of a penis "releasing" on a face with the name of our friend in words above it. He has had this since the first couple days of the game and tells everyone to report him. We've been constantly reporting him since the game has been out and they haven't done anything about it.
#9RandomTrampPosted 2/4/2013 6:02:20 AM
GundamBansheeFA posted...

In addition to stat resets, if busted for boosting then you should have to use the default calling card and the 'boostable' customisation features (gun camo, sight reticles) should be locked forever on that account. That would immediately cut it out.
#10GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/4/2013 6:07:49 AM
timilayas99 posted...
If they are going to encourage boosting. Not many people use tactical insertions anyway. Most people use EMP Grenades, Concussion, I use smoke grenades for Domination when I'm capping the flag. People even use shock charges and bouncing betties more than Tactical Insertions.

My point: Remove tactical insertions to prevent boosting.

Never played against a 9 man team tac inserting in Dom have you? For an actually competitive pub game Tacs are amazing.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91