Tactical Insertions need to be removed...

#11Akiba69Posted 2/4/2013 6:08:58 AM
I use tac inserts on every class.
Then again this is just another hurr durr a few bad people use something i don't use, pls remove!
#12Juzten76Posted 2/4/2013 6:12:07 AM
GundamBansheeFA posted...
Nah thats like saying boosters are using guns to boost so we should remove all guns as well.

No, they are nothing alike. Guns are the whole point of the game, but tac inserts are just a piece of equipment that are not even necessary or needed to still have a functioning and enjoyable game. I can't believe you would compare the two.
#13shadowsofdawnPosted 2/4/2013 6:12:37 AM
Hey tac inserts are used for more than just boosting!
They are also used to setup spawn traps in objective modes :(
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#14Zero IXPosted 2/4/2013 6:16:46 AM
Tac Insert is an unhealthy addition to the game. Its primary use is first and foremost for boosting and its secondary use is to remove the natural penalty for dying when trying to take an objective. Lame.

Take Tac Inserts out.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#15Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/4/2013 6:49:15 AM
Zero IX posted...
Tac Insert is an unhealthy addition to the game. Its primary use is first and foremost for boosting and its secondary use is to remove the natural penalty for dying when trying to take an objective. Lame.

Take Tac Inserts out.

Because placing a highly visible object in a high traffic without getting killed is so easy.

Because people never bombard objectives with EMPs or other explosives. And when they do they certainly don't wipe out tac inserts in one shot.

Because their primary purpose is for boosting, 3arc and IW totally intended that instead of giving people a high risk high reward spawn control equipment.

Because the spawns are so good that there's never a need for tac inserts ever. I mean I never ever get shot in the back a half second after I spawn.

God forbid people want to keep pressure on the objective or enemy team, no that creates to much action.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#16Ha_D00DPosted 2/4/2013 7:28:07 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Hey tac inserts are used for more than just boosting!
They are also used to setup spawn traps in objective modes :(

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#17slaveanselmoPosted 2/4/2013 7:30:50 AM
I'd use the tactical inserts if they didn't have the impossible to miss lightbeam coming out of it. No other piece of equipment has anything like that except the claymore but with that you can work around it. Not so much with the TI.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#18UltitledPosted 2/4/2013 7:32:11 AM
Tacs mean win or lose in a close game of demolition.
---
#ThunderUp.
PSN ID: [OKC] OkamiHaley Steam ID: ihateonlinegaming