30 Revenge Kills is A Bit Too Much

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/4/2013 7:24:26 AM
I can win FFA games and not get any. I feel like I have to let a camper kill me on purpose just to get them.

I feel that 10 would of been more reasonable. I honestly feel like it took longer to do this challenge than it did to get 1SK with the R870 and KSG.
#2Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 7:26:08 AM
Play something other than ffa?
#3Zero IXPosted 2/4/2013 7:26:32 AM
Without a doubt.

It's also stupid to have a challenge that you technically have to die to complete, even just in principle.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#4slayerxelitePosted 2/4/2013 7:27:18 AM
That was the last challenge I needed to do for every single SMG when I was getting them gold. Most times I had finished everything else and only had around 10/30 Revenge medals.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#5Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:36:04 AM
Hardcore74Leo posted...

I can get 25+ gun kills on TDM, KC or Dom to with the same result.

You can't sugar-coat it this challenge is stupid it require you to die (isnt the point of the game to try and not do that?) and not being able to get more than one in one life is another drawback. 10 would suffice.
#6Aether_LyricPosted 2/4/2013 7:41:04 AM
By the time I do the other challenges, I usually have around 20 revenges. Not that annoying.
#7Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 7:44:43 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
Hardcore74Leo posted...

I can get 25+ gun kills on TDM, KC or Dom to with the same result.

You can't sugar-coat it this challenge is stupid it require you to die (isnt the point of the game to try and not do that?) and not being able to get more than one in one life is another drawback. 10 would suffice.

I usually average as many revenge kills as I do deaths in a game. So thankfully this challenge isn't a problem for me myself.
#8theLongR0DPosted 2/4/2013 7:46:22 AM
stealth brag topic
#9DeadSPosted 2/4/2013 8:06:29 AM
You get them eventually by just playing the game. Don't go out of your way to get them.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#10DIVINExFABLEPosted 2/4/2013 8:10:01 AM
I thought it was a bit too much as well, but I seemed to get them pretty easily. Got all 30 done for the peacekeeper within a couple hours while still getting at least a 1.5 k/dr every game.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.