30 Revenge Kills is A Bit Too Much

#11Blizzard09Posted 2/4/2013 7:21:24 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
I can win FFA games and not get any. I feel like I have to let a camper kill me on purpose just to get them.

I feel that 10 would of been more reasonable. I honestly feel like it took longer to do this challenge than it did to get 1SK with the R870 and KSG.

Well seeing as in FFA you spawn close to guy that killed you, it shouldn't be that hard to get them. Try looking around where you spawned a bit more in FFA.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#12bheinz24Posted 2/4/2013 7:27:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13AlexanaxelaPosted 2/4/2013 7:29:59 AM
i´ve said it before, pretty dumb challenge to require you to die to complete it
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#14slaveanselmoPosted 2/4/2013 7:32:38 AM
theLongR0D posted...
stealth brag topic

---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#15HaahahahaPosted 2/4/2013 7:34:34 AM
Hardcore74Leo posted...
Play something other than ffa?

Yeah. I gotta ask where idiots come from. Theres no time limit get 30 revenge medals in a week if you must
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#16Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:41:23 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
I can win FFA games and not get any. I feel like I have to let a camper kill me on purpose just to get them.

I feel that 10 would of been more reasonable. I honestly feel like it took longer to do this challenge than it did to get 1SK with the R870 and KSG.

Well seeing as in FFA you spawn close to guy that killed you, it shouldn't be that hard to get them. Try looking around where you spawned a bit more in FFA.

You don't always spawn close to the guy who killed you. I know the maps well i'm not an idiot.

Im on the S12 atm. I got my 250 OSKs without resorting to HC, I got my 50 severely disabled kills with no perks/attachments, got my doubles and bloodthirsties and still only have 8 revenge kills.

Expecting me to die 30 times then go kill the guy who did it before I die again is unreasonable in any gamemode compared to other challenges IMO. I like to keep my deaths to a minimum and feel that the only effective way ive found to do it is to purposely die to campers so I know exactly where they are.
#17fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 7:43:57 AM
The developers think everyone is as bad as them
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#18Lord_XandrosPosted 2/4/2013 7:46:41 AM
TC just sucks because he can't kill the guy who killed him last.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#19The_Last_AznPosted 2/4/2013 7:48:06 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

You don't always spawn close to the guy who killed you. I know the maps well i'm not an idiot.

Im on the S12 atm. I got my 250 OSKs without resorting to HC, I got my 50 severely disabled kills with no perks/attachments, got my doubles and bloodthirsties and still only have 8 revenge kills.

Expecting me to die 30 times then go kill the guy who did it before I die again is unreasonable in any gamemode compared to other challenges IMO. I like to keep my deaths to a minimum and feel that the only effective way ive found to do it is to purposely die to campers so I know exactly where they are.

Let's be fair. Killing someone with dead man's hand in MW3 was a challenge that got you a title and emblem.

Yeah, this doesn't suck that bad.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#20videogames2004Posted 2/4/2013 8:19:20 AM
I'm in full agreement. I am not that great of a player, so I die plenty, but I also kill more than I die. Still, revenge medals are always the last I have open.

I like the idea that some camo unlocks don't require a ton of skill, but this one doesn't really make any sense.