So how many people have gold the M1216?

#1l Dudeboy lPosted 2/4/2013 7:35:24 AM
Wanna get diamond shotguns but this like it could be a tough wall to break through for the one shot kills.
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#2jay11228181Posted 2/4/2013 7:37:08 AM
Tried it in hardcore still couldn't get one shot kills. Even at point blank it took two shots.
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:20 AM
I got it gold, thus diamond for all of my shotguns, without too much problem. And I played core game modes. Long barrel laser sight IMO
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4bigwaynerPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:39 AM
After getting them diamond, i can say the M1216 does pretty good in hardcore for one shotting as long as you ADS and make sure all your bullets will hit. And I even did this before the patch, as the gun now has better medium range supposedly. Should be no problem. Also, forgo your KDR to get somewhat close to them, even if their back is turned, follow them a bit to get closer, it'll make life easier.
#5parkourboybryanPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:55 AM
It's the last one I need. I have about 20 OSKs to go before the main challenge is done. But it's been going along smoothly since the patch.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#6shadowsofdawnPosted 2/4/2013 7:47:03 AM
I got it along time ago, it was quite painful. WIth the recent buff, its alot more usable.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#7RapaleemanPosted 2/4/2013 7:58:53 AM
I actually did most of my OSK in Core. They just seemed to happen even if was dumping all four shells, it would count as a OSK a lot of times. I used long barrel, laser, and fast mags. Seemed to work out ok.

Now the S12 was a nightmare to get the OSKs for. I eventually got them in HC after 900 kills in core and having barely over 100 OSKs with it.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#8DeadSPosted 2/4/2013 8:05:00 AM
Rapaleeman posted...
I actually did most of my OSK in Core. They just seemed to happen even if was dumping all four shells, it would count as a OSK a lot of times. I used long barrel, laser, and fast mags. Seemed to work out ok.

Now the S12 was a nightmare to get the OSKs for. I eventually got them in HC after 900 kills in core and having barely over 100 OSKs with it.

Well with the M1216 you should always fire all 4 shots into 1 person. The gun itself is actually really good, but getting the OHK's can take some time. You can tell its designed explicitly for core.

S12 was easier on the OHK's but its worse than the M1216 for overall killing people. It took me mayble half the kills as the M1216 (in core) to get the OHK's but my KDR was a bit less.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#9Ollie The Magic BumPosted 2/4/2013 8:05:46 AM
It's painful, even on hardcore. I hated using it more than the KSG,and that's saying something.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#10donofrioxPosted 2/4/2013 8:21:05 AM
I got the m12 gold after maybe 2 days of solid games with it. I play FFA a lot and since it doesn't have a hardcore playlist I got mostly all the ohk on core. I tried a couple matches of hardcore but there's barely a difference so stomping kids on core seemed more efficient. And I'm pretty sure it got buffed a bit In the last patch so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting the medals. Try FFA, stick to the close quarters, and if you have to move run the edges of the map. Good luck!