If You Regularly get Kicked for Team Kills on HC you Should be Banned Forever

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/4/2013 10:15:18 AM
I understand accidents happen but there are people who go in lobbies purposely to kill people trying to troll. Kicking them from the game isn't good enough when they can just join another.
#2joe-deli-jrPosted 2/4/2013 10:40:19 AM
What i don't get is the people who revenge kill all the time. If I'm shooting at someone and you jump in front of me it's your own fault. They then make it their mission to kill me the rest of the game. just look in the kill feed. If i killed another player before you, chances are it's an accident or your own fault. The only time i ever team kill on purpose is when i see a teammate kill for a teammates care package
---
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 2/4/2013 10:43:14 AM
This wouldn't work considering there seems to be more people intentionally trying to get shot by team mates to get people kicked than people intentionally shooting team mates.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 10:43:38 AM
This is a pretty good reason as to why I don't play hc. I don't want to get teamkilled by people who are acting like jerks, and I don't want to accidentally kill someone and then have them gunning for me. I already have issues firing on teammates using cold blooded in core, don't need it actually killing them.
#5Doktor_KaboomPosted 2/4/2013 10:44:20 AM
Didn't it used to be that if you shot a teammate then the damage was reflected back at you? Why not go back to this?
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 2/4/2013 10:46:04 AM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
Didn't it used to be that if you shot a teammate then the damage was reflected back at you? Why not go back to this?

Either way it's a no win situation.

Even if they go back to that you will just have the people TK'ing people hopping in front of your rounds to get you killed.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/4/2013 10:47:39 AM
I rarely teamkill. I rarely even go for those "revenge" teamkills (unless it was obvious that it was intentional, and even then I sometimes let it slide).

One time some guy killed me twice so I killed him once. Then a teammate killed me because he thought I was going around teamkilling people for no reason. I thought wow what a bunch of dumbasses and left the game.
#8Lerp85Posted 2/4/2013 10:55:43 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

Either way it's a no win situation.

Even if they go back to that you will just have the people TK'ing people hopping in front of your rounds to get you killed.

That didn't happen that much, and even when it did at least you wouldn't get kicked for it like you do now. It is better that way IMO.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#9GRTooCoolPosted 2/4/2013 11:08:02 AM
joe-deli-jr posted...
What i don't get is the people who revenge kill all the time. If I'm shooting at someone and you jump in front of me it's your own fault. They then make it their mission to kill me the rest of the game. just look in the kill feed. If i killed another player before you, chances are it's an accident or your own fault. The only time i ever team kill on purpose is when i see a teammate kill for a teammates care package

I normally don't revenge kill and forgive friendly fire. But lately, I have been doing revenge kills because I'm sick of getting killed by teammates who are trying to get my tags in Kill Confirmed. Maybe it is my luck, but when I mow down 2-3 guys at a time and I'm running for it, a greedy teammate will almost always kill me just so they can get the tags. So yeah, I hunt them down and kill them back.

Another time I'll revenge kill is when they're stupid and throw C4 at me AND the enemy. I mean, seriously? You deserve to get revenged kill for that.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 2/4/2013 11:10:17 AM
If they're killing teammates to troll, they're doing it wrong. They should run around and destroy your equipment instead, preferably standing over your bouncing betty while they shoot it.