If You Regularly get Kicked for Team Kills on HC you Should be Banned Forever

#11Sega9599Posted 2/4/2013 11:12:07 AM
care package is the worst. they can stand underneath it and when it drops and kills them it counts as a 'teamkill'.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#12DarkCaptain3Posted 2/4/2013 11:13:10 AM
Oh this is a good one, so I throw a carepackage and I go hide somewhere nearby so im not out in the open waiting for it in case a enemy is going for where it drops. When it drops I see an enemy I shoot him off and then pick up my care package, a teammate of mine whose right next to me shoots me after I pick up MY care package then spouts off about stealing care packages. The care package was mine and the fact I could pick it up in a split second was proof enough of that.

It worked out in my advantage in the end because MY care package happened to be a War Machine and when he killed me he wound up getting me spawned on the enemy side of the map and so I pulled out the War Machine as soon as I spawned in and shot it once killing the enemy whose back was to me and it happened to be the final kill.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#13RoketomanPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:59 AM
I haven't played too much of it but hardcore search is full of team flashing, killing and trolling from what I've seen. The other week my friend ran into one of those YouTube Famous CoD trolls on there. They are a blight on this community IMO.
---
Christ is Lord
#142200rmsPosted 2/4/2013 11:24:29 AM
Except you cant use a lot of scorestreaks because teamates are to stupid and run into direct fire or the enemies spawn.
#15DarkCaptain3Posted 2/4/2013 11:39:53 AM
Despite all of its faults I still enjoy playing in HC myself especially because I dont like having to unload a clip of SMG or Assault rifle bullets into a guy just to get the kill. I don't enjoy having to unleash 2 sniper shots (depending on sniper) to make the kill, nor do I like having to shoot more than one bullet from my shotgun that I am trying to get gold to get the kill. I understand why people hate HC but I like it nonetheless.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager