Classic Call of Duty.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gamer9302

Gamer9302
3 years ago#1
With the way Call of Duty is today, who still plays Call of Duty 1,2,3? Also did any of you enjoy Call of Duty 2 Big Red One?
Gaming is not an option!

User Info: ItIsAPsyBorg

ItIsAPsyBorg
3 years ago#2
I played the first online recently. Getting way higher K/Ds than I get in this game (just a coincidence lololol) against players of similar skill levels.

I've always meant to try the second and third ones. I'm particularly interested in 3, as its a Treyarch game before they went insane with the development of this game, and I hear that it also introduced sprinting.

I mainly play WaW now that I have everything diamonded and max-prestiged in this game, as I have no motivation to play it unless I have a party of 5+ going. A bit of COD4 and BO1 on the side as well.

User Info: ZuuF

ZuuF
3 years ago#3
2 > WaW > 1/UO > Big Red One (an awesome campaign) > 3 > Black Ops 1 >>> Black Ops 2 >>>>> MW1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other two that shall remain unnamed
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue

User Info: ZuuF

ZuuF
3 years ago#4
I'll also add that I have not played Finest Hour or Final Fronts.
-Use Force to kill grue
-Your midichlorian count isn't high enough; you are eaten by a grue

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM