Sometimes ill shoot at people and then die...replay shows i didnt shoot

#11SP_SchroomPowerPosted 2/6/2013 12:03:53 PM(edited)
maxthef1asher posted...
When i run up on someone and its the mexican standoff where we lock eyes and count to 0 and then blast each other with our guns they will die sometimes...however most the times when we run up on each other Ill blast my gun for about 2 whole seconds shooting like 40 bullets right at them...but somehow i die even though i shot more and more direct However in the replay it will show me coming up on him, shooting for less than a second, shooting maybe three bullets and off to their side. what happened to my direct shooting and the other second of shooting/the other 30 bullets???

Is this lag? Or is this slow gameplay? Is this something you run into?

before you post anything else in this thread, OP go to speedtest.net and post results ITT.
---
Xbl: XtranzActionX, B.net: iamhigh4life#1350, @D2jsp:Fmn112586
/k/ommando for life!
#12Lord_XandrosPosted 2/6/2013 12:16:14 PM
maxthef1asher posted...
When i run up on someone and its the mexican standoff where we lock eyes and count to 0 and then blast each other with our guns they will die sometimes...however most the times when we run up on each other Ill blast my gun for about 2 whole seconds shooting like 40 bullets right at them...but somehow i die even though i shot more and more direct However in the replay it will show me coming up on him, shooting for less than a second, shooting maybe three bullets and off to their side. what happened to my direct shooting and the other second of shooting/the other 30 bullets???

before you post anything else in this thread, OP go to speedtest.net and post results ITT.

All that would prove is OPs connection when connected to a specific server. The host in CoD changes quality and distance constantly, meaning a Speedtest is worthless. Another thing posters keep doing is posting their Speedtest results from a server connection <50 miles away from them thinking it means something, but it barely means anything when comparing to the connection system in the game.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#13DeadSPosted 2/6/2013 12:22:33 PM
maxthef1asher posted...

Wacth when you die sometimes, because like on your screen you shoot 3 times lets say.

Gun has 5 bullets so you should have 2 left right? Your screen might reset bullet count to 4 or 5 indicating the server never detected you firing those shots.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#14LordofBallyhooPosted 2/6/2013 12:28:49 PM
The boards are getting really recycled. I could definitely guess the age/level of experience with CoD TC has.
---
F2000 was an unholy weapon. Respect it, and it harvested souls for you. Treat it like the mortal SCAR-H, and it would devour you.
#15SP_SchroomPowerPosted 2/6/2013 12:43:08 PM(edited)
Lord_Xandros posted...
maxthef1asher posted...

All that would prove is OPs connection when connected to a specific server. The host in CoD changes quality and distance constantly, meaning a Speedtest is worthless. Another thing posters keep doing is posting their Speedtest results from a server connection <50 miles away from them thinking it means something, but it barely means anything when comparing to the connection system in the game.

because if his connection is bad with a server<50 then it will be ever worse say if he is from NY and the host is in CA, or Tx, or even Fl,. all i was trying to get at is you should make sure your ISP is not crap before pointing fingers at the netcode of a game, if he has 76Ms ping, 5.8 down, and 1.2 up when communicating with a server less then 50 miles away its just going to get exponentially worse.

and you have to assume that people dont know how fast there internet speeds actually are because most people believe that you get the speeds the ISP tells you, when in most cases it is a lie.

people dont want to believe this but connection speed>skill in cod, its always been that way on console, until they shell the money out for deddies,its going to be this way.
---
Xbl: XtranzActionX, B.net: iamhigh4life#1350, @D2jsp:Fmn112586
/k/ommando for life!
#16WSB_MastaPosted 2/6/2013 12:36:53 PM
This game has generated a billion dollars.................. Why is there still lag?
---
MastaKing