How are Mason, Woods, Hudson, etc in their late 50's during their missions?

#1X Slayer007 XPosted 2/4/2013 1:03:11 PM
Shouldn't they be almost prepared to collect SS and spend their saturday nights watching matlock? Why mess with menendez? They'd break a hip in real life.
---
{aB} RIP Lyrics Topic (6/12/2003 - 1/31/2007)
Hello Vinnie. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check! *stab* The pen is truly mightier than the sword!
#2BgSoAPosted 2/4/2013 1:11:42 PM
Weren't these guys like 25-30 in Blops 1, and so in their late forties/early fifties tops? Assuming they kept their bodies in peak physical condition through exercise, proper diet, and good medical care, there's no reason they couldn't do this kind of military activities in the 80s.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 1:12:35 PM(edited)
Rules are a little different for SAD people in the CIA. I don't believe it's unheard of to have operators in their 40s, 50s, or even 60s. SAD is more about who can get the job done, and not so much if you're getting too old for this ****.

Weren't these guys like 25-30 in Blops 1, and so in their late forties/early fifties tops? Assuming they kept their bodies in peak physical condition through exercise, proper diet, and good medical care, there's no reason they couldn't do this kind of military activities in the 80s.

They were all born in the early/mid 1930s.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4bigbug1992Posted 2/4/2013 1:21:58 PM
Well Mason and Woods were in their mid 50s in this game, not late 50s. If anything, they should have been on desk duty until they retired. It is possible that Mason and Woods, with their CIA connections, could have pulled a few strings to stay on active duty. Hudson was older, but he was also a CIA member, not a soldier. Members of the CIA are basically on duty for life, or until they retire. Also, Hudson was not supposed to be fighting in the one mission he does fight in, he was only piloting the helicopter until it was shot down.

Not to mention the strict physical training that they had gone through. I guarantee a 60 year old drill sergeant would have more stamina than a 30 year old marathon runner.

Also: CoD Logic
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards.