I just gotta ask

#11K4R_Nirvana41(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:29:32 PM
I decide to grace you guys with my presence and I only simply ask a question and get attacked......ok. This is why the 360 board will never have somebody as cool as me on it. Good day to you, don't forget to follow me on twitter tho @RikkiRokket

#followme #sndaceivan #elohel #imjusttoogood #hashtag #rikkirokket
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. #imjusttoogood. www.TeamVvG.com, Lol @ You
#12Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 2:33:55 PM
Valentino16 posted...
Damascus85 posted...
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
to my knowledge, you are the only person to overtly mention him besides posters who are clearly on first name basis with him and play games with him. therefore, you are riding D, and not me.

people actually know his first name? people actually ride him that hard? el oh el, you Xbox nerds crack me up, and I thought ps3 was bad smh

I can see how having friends is an alien concept to you.

he's never been on a first name basis with anyone apparently.

Just his left hand.
#13supercoolisaacPosted 2/4/2013 2:40:52 PM
I'm nobody. I just happen to play with tons of people from here regularly and i like discussing the game.

I miss the blops 1 and mw3 board before i started posting regularly. I dislike attention.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#14hatchetman187Posted 2/4/2013 3:01:23 PM
You're all idiots, especially the one group of buttbuddies on here that do nothing but start threads so they can fawn over each other.

Internet friends are the saddest kind
#15supercoolisaacPosted 2/4/2013 3:02:17 PM
hatchetman187 posted...
You're all idiots, especially the one group of buttbuddies on here that do nothing but start threads so they can fawn over each other.

Internet friends are the saddest kind

Better than having no friends.

Got 'emô
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#16uchihajuan176Posted 2/4/2013 3:05:02 PM
Lets just all get along im getting on to play some domination if anyone wants to play with me my gt is in sig (Objective players only)
---
GT: Ayooooooo JJB
MH Tri : JJB HR 150
#17Sith JediPosted 2/4/2013 3:05:58 PM
What a terrible troll.
#18Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/4/2013 3:07:22 PM
PS3 players are scrubs. I know because I play on both. PS3 isn't even a challenge.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.