getting disc unreadable error after match ends

#1EvelSaiyanPosted 2/4/2013 3:18:40 PM
Probably about every other day - I get this error after the score chart is shown at the end of the match, but before the lobby loads. When you press OK it goes to dashboard, and when I eject the game and put it back in it loads up just fine.

Anyone else experience this? Sign of RROD approaching? (Hope not, on third xbox now)
---
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.
#2TecmoB0Posted 2/4/2013 3:19:43 PM
its the game telling you it sucks and to play something better
---
Souvlaki space station
#3duericPosted 2/4/2013 3:45:11 PM
Did you install the game?

Try that and see if it continues to happen.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4oldfart81Posted 2/4/2013 3:54:43 PM
laser is dying on your 360 get a new laser (which can be pricey) or send it in to cantfixcrapsoft. One way or another its your laser which is crapping out on you.
#5duericPosted 2/4/2013 4:02:51 PM
oldfart81 posted...
laser is dying on your 360 get a new laser (which can be pricey) or send it in to cantfixcrapsoft. One way or another its your laser which is crapping out on you.

Could just be a bad disc. That's why I asked if it were installed.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 4:05:42 PM
Contact Activision support. I just had a similar problem on the PS3.

I had to let her know what all numbers I had on some screen, then delete all BO2 files, eject the disc, shut off system and reset router... Then I had to turn the system back on and redownload the DLC map I had. Working now.