getting disc unreadable error after match ends

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. getting disc unreadable error after match ends

User Info: EvelSaiyan

EvelSaiyan
3 years ago#1
Probably about every other day - I get this error after the score chart is shown at the end of the match, but before the lobby loads. When you press OK it goes to dashboard, and when I eject the game and put it back in it loads up just fine.

Anyone else experience this? Sign of RROD approaching? (Hope not, on third xbox now)
I was hiding under your porch because I love you.

User Info: TecmoB0

TecmoB0
3 years ago#2
its the game telling you it sucks and to play something better
Souvlaki space station

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#3
Did you install the game?

Try that and see if it continues to happen.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: oldfart81

oldfart81
3 years ago#4
laser is dying on your 360 get a new laser (which can be pricey) or send it in to cantfixcrapsoft. One way or another its your laser which is crapping out on you.

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#5
oldfart81 posted...
laser is dying on your 360 get a new laser (which can be pricey) or send it in to cantfixcrapsoft. One way or another its your laser which is crapping out on you.

Could just be a bad disc. That's why I asked if it were installed.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
3 years ago#6
Contact Activision support. I just had a similar problem on the PS3.

I had to let her know what all numbers I had on some screen, then delete all BO2 files, eject the disc, shut off system and reset router... Then I had to turn the system back on and redownload the DLC map I had. Working now.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. getting disc unreadable error after match ends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived