am i the only person here in love with the chicom smg??

#11CallMeSeekerPosted 2/4/2013 6:22:45 PM
Great gun. Bottom tier SMG.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#12Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 6:25:06 PM
Doesn't matter if it can't kill in one burst. The rate at which you can fire the bursts makes up for it.... Consequentially it also means you can chew through the ammo for it too.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#13Proudleaf24Posted 2/4/2013 6:26:01 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Actually it can't kill 1 person with 1 pull of the trigger actually unless you get a headshot. Soooo....

Oh it certainly kill in one burst, the other two guys were maybe partially injured but yeah the gun is beast

It does 33 damage and shoots 3 bullets per burst.

He was trying to tell you that the only way you were able to kill a guy in one burst is because at least one of those bullets in that burst landed on the head, which multiplied the damage enough to allow it to kill in a single burst.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#14ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 6:27:02 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Doesn't matter if it can't kill in one burst. The rate at which you can fire the bursts makes up for it.... Consequentially it also means you can chew through the ammo for it too.

Eh. Almost everyone you kill is going to require 6-12 bullets fired from any gun. I doesn't waste that much.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#15Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 6:28:22 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

Eh. Almost everyone you kill is going to require 6-12 bullets fired from any gun. I doesn't waste that much.

I can if you get carried away with the easily spammable burst it has.... Granted I like using scavenger with it. How is it full auto?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#16glassghost0Posted 2/4/2013 6:29:57 PM
The chico is easily the best smg if you know how to use it. I can destroy people with it.

Silencer and quickdraw, you're nearly unstoppable
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428