I'm sick of these small maps

#11gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:03:30 PM(edited)
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
It's not CQC if you know how to navigate the maps well. I had to figure this out the hard way.

It's possible to do well on Plaza, Raid, Hijacked and the other small maps with snipers if you really wanted to.

Its funny because im using only LMGs right now trying to get them diamond, and ive learned the maps so well i do better with them then any AR in the game. Quickdraw, stock, and lightweight on a LMG is pretty cheap....
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#12duericPosted 2/4/2013 4:05:11 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Well, it's more like there are way too many chokepoints in pretty much every single map.

This is a good way to put it. Take Carrier or Express for example. Those maps are mainly one big chokepoint. No matter where you are at any given time, if you're not 360 degrees aware, you will get lit up constantly.

That's why I like the DLC maps so much. You can actually move without getting shot from 5 different setup angles.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13travmankPosted 2/4/2013 4:21:08 PM
Hmmm I wonder why the maps are different...

*Cough* Bobby Kotick *Cough*
---
SUBSCRIBE to my Gaming Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BroD0k
#14FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 4:32:58 PM
Dlc has some good medium-large maps.

Downhill is great, and it isn't painfully large like aftermath or turbine.
#15gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:34:23 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Hell freaking grind is a small map and it doesnt feel like one....its so open.

Mirage why you so good
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#16FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 4:39:46 PM
gamester091 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Hell freaking grind is a small map and it doesnt feel like one....its so open.

Mirage why you so good

Grind is actually a medium sized map. It is just crowded, but a lot of players enjoyed it. I personally think it is pretty average.

Mirage is a good map once you memorize the layout.
#17Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/4/2013 5:00:48 PM
Theres just so much clutter. Even the big maps feel like small maps taped together by a hallway.

Hell, Favela in MW2 felt bigger than most of these maps.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org