AN-94 Select Fire.....

#1MrMRBPosted 2/4/2013 3:54:24 PM
Wow this thing is great, surprised I have not seen more people using it. If any of you guys do use select fire on it what other attachments do you run. I am not a massive fan of stock.
---
Gamertag: MrMRB
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Fifa 13
#2possessionPosted 2/4/2013 3:57:30 PM
I fell in love with select fire on the an94 because I always used it like a semi auto anyway. With select fire, it cycles those two rounds a little bit faster, fast enough to notice anyway. I like stock or fast mags, otherwise.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge
#3NidtendofreakPosted 2/4/2013 3:57:34 PM
I love it with Select Fire, but I will admit you can more or less get the same effect by just feathering the trigger in full auto. The only real benefit that SF gives you over manual bursting is you can't accidentally lower your TTK by shooting three bullets.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#4oldfart81Posted 2/4/2013 3:57:47 PM
I have select fire on just about every AR. Dont know why but i get more hit markers with it other then missed shots. Try using fast mags since most people run in 2s
#5fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 3:59:48 PM
Or you could just manually burst it and still have the option to spray in close range
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6TheMudkipManPosted 2/4/2013 4:03:17 PM(edited)
Yeah, it's an amazing attachment if you're the type who enjoys wasting points on needless attachments. It provides literally no added benefit and you'd be better off with anything else in its place.

EDIT: I prefer Stock/Fast Mags or Stock/ExMags.
---
GT: N7 Honor. CAUTION: Above post may contain opinions.
#7Aadrian1234Posted 2/4/2013 4:09:16 PM
TheMudkipMan posted...
Yeah, it's an amazing attachment if you're the type who enjoys wasting points on needless attachments. It provides literally no added benefit and you'd be better off with anything else in its place.

That's called an opinion
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#8donotfirePosted 2/4/2013 4:12:43 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
TheMudkipMan posted...

That's called an opinion

I would consider it more of a fact. The AN-94 has a built in burst fire. All you have to do is tap the trigger and you get the same effect as using select fire.
#9Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/4/2013 4:15:43 PM
donotfire posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...
TheMudkipMan posted...

That's called an opinion

I would consider it more of a fact. The AN-94 has a built in burst fire. All you have to do is tap the trigger and you get the same effect as using select fire.

Tapping it doesn't give you anywhere near the same effect. You have to feather it.
#10donotfirePosted 2/4/2013 4:18:22 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
donotfire posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...
TheMudkipMan posted...

That's called an opinion

Tapping it doesn't give you anywhere near the same effect. You have to feather it.

Oh my bad. I heard stroking it works too.